I write, occasionally. I also moderate a community on LJ: Sansa/Sandor
This account contains every piece of completed fic I've ever written: be warned that I consider my SGA and Enterprise writings to be, uh, "early works" so you read them at your own risk! All my writing and a lot of my wittering can be found at my LJ: the_moonmoth
Feedback is wonderful. Concrit is valued. Please feel free to email with either if you don't wish to comment publicly :)
My current personal top 5:
1) The Lady of the Gift [ASOIAF] ~ The Hound. How Sansa had wished for him, hidden away in the Vale. A child’s fantasy, which she had put aside when it became clear that the only person who could save her was Sansa Stark. She had not thought to see him again.
2) Tide Line [Trek Reboot] ~ Seventy-five percent of Earth's surface is water. Perhaps that is why its inhabitants are so turbulent.
3) Not An Honourable Man [ASOIAF] ~ Joffrey gives Sansa to The Hound and like any good dog, he steals away with her to hide her.
4) Night and Light and the Half Light [Merlin] ~ "Arthur doesn't know," Morgana said, too quickly, and for some reason Arthur felt as though the bottom had just dropped out of his stomach.
5) Half-Way Gone [Inception] ~ "We should probably go soon, anyway," she says. "There's an unconscious man in the ladies' bathroom with 'wanker' written on his forehead – people are going to start asking questions."