- Yuri!!! on Ice (Anime) (7)
- 방탄소년단 | Bangtan Boys | BTS (6)
- Hockey RPF (6)
- Haikyuu!! (4)
- Dishonored (Video Games) (3)
- The Avengers (Marvel Movies) (2)
- Teen Wolf (TV) (2)
- The Dresden Files - Jim Butcher (2)
- FAKE (Manga) (2)
- Naruto (2)
- Fullmetal Alchemist - All Media Types (2)
- Baccano! (1)
- SEVENTEEN (Band) (1)
- Young Avengers (Comics) (1)
- Bandom (1)
- Marvel (1)
- Kuroko no Basuke | Kuroko's Basketball (1)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Movies) (1)
- Hikaru no Go (1)
- Fullmetal Alchemist (Anime 2003) (1)
- Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle (1)
- Star Wars - All Media Types (1)
- The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal (1)
- GOT7 (1)
- The Avengers - Ambiguous Fandom (1)
- Raven Cycle - Maggie Stiefvater (1)
- Check Please! (Webcomic) (1)
- 逆転裁判 | Gyakuten Saiban | Ace Attorney (1)
- Merlin (TV) (1)
- James Bond (Craig movies) (1)
- My Chemical Romance (1)
- Mamamoo (1)
- I Want To Go Home! - Gordon Korman (1)
- Two Monks Inventing Things (The Toast) (1)
- xxxHoLic (1)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) (1)
Byulyi was more delirious with fatigue than actually sleepy, at this point. Definitely loopy enough to play along with Yongsun’s romantic drama improv.
"So you’re not going to eat me?" Seokjin asks, just to confirm.
"Why would I eat you?"
"Because you’re a dragon," Seokjin says slowly, because it should be obvious, despite Namjoon not looking very dragon-y at all.
Namjoon looks unimpressed. "I may be a dragon, but I’m not an animal."
When their manager told them they were going on vacation, everyone was predictably thrilled.
You'd think debuting for the second time would be a cakewalk, but it's really not. | Alternatively, Jinyoung, band dynamics, and logistical errors.
Iruka saw his first execution barely a year after the Kyuubi. The executioner was a wire thin ninja in combat uniform, one eye covered and his hair almost white in the brutal sun.