satnad



Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    After the Promised Day messes things up a little, Fuhrer Grumman and his new government decide to reach out to the United Nations in order to establish relations with other countries and leave Amestris' bloody past behind. Unfortunately, the UN refuses to work with a country that has a well known child soldier, who has not even finished school, working for them. At the same time, some Heroes in Japan realize, that the noumus could be somehow linked to chimeras, products of cruel alchemy.

    With a move that kills all the birds with one stone, Amestris sends their child soldier to school, Japan gets a State Alchemist to help with the noumus, and UA class 1-A gets a transfer student.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,076
    Chapters:
    5/?
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    210
    Kudos:
    1099
    Bookmarks:
    248
    Hits:
    11980

    21 Jan 2021

  2. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange."

    Izuku meets the Gate when he is 12. He pays a very different toll than the one Edward Elric once paid.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,639
    Chapters:
    7/?
    Comments:
    163
    Kudos:
    1953
    Bookmarks:
    702
    Hits:
    20339

    21 Jan 2021

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    It's well known that currently, 80% of the world population has a quirk by now, leaving the remain 20% quirkless. Class 1-A was surprised by the announcement Aizawa-sensei was giving to them for two reasons:

    One, there's going to be an exchange student into the Hero Course, which is very weird considering that U.A. doesn't accept exchange students of any kind; and two, this person is from Amestris: the isolated, militarized country where 99% of the population is quirkless.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    26,086
    Chapters:
    8/?
    Comments:
    359
    Kudos:
    2369
    Bookmarks:
    535
    Hits:
    37229

    20 Jan 2021

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    He has to be the weirdest Hufflepuff Harry’s ever seen.
    Scratch that, he’s the weirdest Hufflepuff Hogwarts has ever seen.

    (One thing everyone could agree on: NEVER call Edward Elric short.)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    130,040
    Chapters:
    15/?
    Collections:
    10
    Comments:
    1267
    Kudos:
    3600
    Bookmarks:
    1130
    Hits:
    60632

    20 Jan 2021

  5. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    When Obito realizes that he doesn’t have a crush on Rin, he then proceeds to panic because he likes Kakashi instead of her.

    First it’s denial, second is acceptance, third is buying a book on how to flirt (and pick-up lines).

    (Or the story when Obito falls in love with Kakashi, realizes that he’s gay and refuses to be subtle about it, Kakashi doesn’t know how to respond and other people are left in various states of shock.)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,174
    Chapters:
    2/3
    Comments:
    92
    Kudos:
    472
    Bookmarks:
    107
    Hits:
    5048

    19 Jan 2021

Navigation