Avid creator/consumer of all the things, especially if there’s banging. They/them. Same handle on twitter & DW.
Transformative Works Permission Statement
If you wanna use my stuff to inspire your own transformative works, of whatever sort, you have my full blessing and heartfelt thanks. I don’t always remember to tag my completed works as “podfic welcome” but they all are. If you’re hoping to create some other type of transformative work, including cover art for my pods or re-covers or or re-mixes, have at it!
Caveats to Permission Statement
* for re-pods: no need to check with me—just the creator of the work you’re podding!
* for works that will be posted on ao3: use the "inspired by" funtion to link back to my work(s)
* for my works with collaborators: check each permission statement before using the content.
my statement only covers my works / my contributions.
* for works that are archive locked: archive lock your transformative work
DM me on either twitter or DW
* for works that will NOT be posted on ao3
* for works that contain one of my works in its complete, original form
- SPaG: if you find a spelling, punctuation, or other minor grammar thing in one of my fics, please feel free to leave me a comment so I can decide if it needs to be changed.
- If you've found language or concepts in a fic to be problematic, please reach out to me privately. I have the same handle on twitter and dreamwidth for DMs.
- If you have broader constructive criticism to share, I would rather you keep that to yourself.
NB: whether minor error or broader issue, I won’t necessarily make the change that you’d like to see.