- Rise of the Guardians (2012) (13)
- 血界戦線 | Kekkai Sensen | Blood Blockade Battlefront (7)
- 大神 | Okami (Video Games) (2)
- 07-Ghost (2)
- D.Gray-man (2)
- 魔道祖师 - 墨香铜臭 | Módào Zǔshī - Mòxiāng Tóngxiù (2)
- Pandora Hearts (2)
- Princess Tutu (1)
- Guardians of Childhood - William Joyce (1)
- Fairy Tales & Related Fandoms (1)
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Puella Magi Madoka Magica (1)
- Tactics (Anime & Manga) (1)
- Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle (1)
- The Sandman (Comics) (1)
- Mononoke-hime | Princess Mononoke (1)
- Fate/Grand Order (1)
In my defense, Wei Changze would write later in the letter, we really DID have a list, and I'm pretty sure she burned it when I wasn't looking.
Or, sometimes your wife makes up her mind on something, and you just sort of roll with it because you love her.
Fujimaru Ritsuka does not dream; that's a way of life she's become very used to. In the space of time between the end of the Grand Order and the coming of Chaldea's new leadership, that's not any less true.
She isn't his mother; she has no interest in that. But in one small way -- this one single way -- he lets her feel less alone.
15 Nov 2015
From one sister to another, Michella has some things to say. There's something a little comforting talking to someone who isn't there, but can hear you all the same.
03 Nov 2015
IN WHICH Leo finds out there are people that are bigger than Klaus, has some sappy revelations, and manages to NOT completely flub the fancy dinner date. (OR: Leo meets his future in-laws. As it were.)