Hale Sounds, Open 'til Midnight.
An Empire Records AU.
“Well, maybe you should sort out your own love life before looking at mine.”
“I don’t have a love life.”
“That’s the point I was making,” Erica responds in a tone of voice that suggests she thinks Derek is stupid.
Bookmarked by midnightpoodle
27 Oct 2014
Derek almost makes the mistake of saying, It’s not fanart, but he manages to catch himself, biting his tongue. This stranger, who’s already identified himself as at least a casual fan of Midnight Wolf, doesn’t need to know that he actually is the artist and author, not just another fan.
EDIT: Chapter 2 is, by popular request, a sequel! Enjoy!
Uncle Peter’s spent years regaling Derek with tales of his time as President of the Alphas. Derek’s paid close attention, because Peter’s stint as President is a pretty comprehensive guide on ‘How to Successfully Run a Fraternity into the Ground,’ so Derek plans to do the opposite of what Peter did.
A Derek POV to There is a Brotherhood. In which Derek's life is hard.
- Part 2 of The Noble Tie That Binds
So far, college has taught Stiles three things:
1) Eight am classes are cruel and unusual and should be avoided at all costs, even if it means having to enroll in something truly hideous instead, like Econ 101.
2) Dorm security is just as tight as Stiles’ orientation leader had promised it would be, and the dude guarding Scott’s dorm in particular does not respond well to bribes.
3) Mrs. McCall clearly had no clue what she was talking about when she’d insisted that Scott and Stiles needed to branch out and room with strangers, so it’s all her fault that Scott ended up with a total dick of a roommate and Stiles got stuck all the way across campus with some guy who has a girlfriend two towns over and is thus never around.
Or, the one where pledge brothers Stiles and Scott start a prank war with Derek Hale's fraternity.
- Part 1 of The Noble Tie That Binds