jediseagull



Recent works

Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 17

    Tags
    Summary

    Nani and Lilo grow up and together and apart.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,367
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    42
    Kudos:
    78
    Bookmarks:
    17
    Hits:
    317

    25 Dec 2017

    Bookmarker's Notes

    MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT LILO AND STITCH NOW IN FIC FORMAT, AKA: THE MOST BIG SISTER FEELS

  2. Public Bookmark 7

    Tags
    Summary

    Her name had been the first Judgment Cassandra Anderson had ever faced.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,800
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    15
    Kudos:
    45
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    216

    25 Dec 2017

    Bookmarker's Notes

    EXACTLY the post-movie coda I wanted, with the added benefit of not actually having to write it myself because the author NAILED IT. Partnership, worldbuilding, and Anderson and Dredd as kindred - and complementary - spirits: what's not to love?

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    It was Mrs. Figg who suspected first.

    She noticed many things, sitting on her side of her fence with her cats chasing butterflies and nuzzling her ankles, Mundungus and the other watchers dropping by for tea now and then.

    Mrs. Figg noticed that Petunia was a nosy bit of work with insecurities hanging from her every harsh angle. She noticed when Dudley learned the word MINE-- the whole neighborhood noticed that one. She noticed that Vernon glared at owls.

    She noticed that when Petunia gave Harry a truly horrendous haircut one year, it grew back in at a normal rate. Harry was uneven and weird-looking for ages, hiding under beanies when he could.

    When Mrs. Figg had Harry over for carefully miserable afternoons of babysitting, she noticed nothing moved that shouldn't. He didn't accidentally make flowers out of fallen leaves, or levitate anything during tantrums, or turn toys funny colors.

    Mrs. Figg called up her mother, interrupting the wizarding bridge game she was winning against the nursing home staff, and asked her how she had known, decades back, that her youngest daughter was a squib.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,809
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    233
    Kudos:
    3568
    Bookmarks:
    814
    Hits:
    29868

    27 Oct 2017

    Bookmarker's Notes

    I avoid Harry Potter fic 99% of the time and then the other 1% I end up clutching at my face trying not to cry.

    This is part of that 1%.

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Cloud has an accident with a Time materia, and finds himself in the middle of the Wastes at the start of the Wutai War. There are people to save... and for that, there are three people who need to die.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    161,697
    Chapters:
    38/38
    Comments:
    171
    Kudos:
    1834
    Bookmarks:
    879
    Hits:
    39354

    25 Aug 2017

    Bookmarker's Notes

    SOLDIER found family is my favorite sub-genre of FFVII fix-its, and somehow it's even better when they're all still assholes. I know this fic is novel-length and then some, but I'd happily read another two hundred thousand words.

  5. Rec *

    Tags
    Summary

    The first thing Loki said, after he had swiped his tongue over his lips to wet them, was, "You shouldn't trust me."

    ~

    Following the attack on New York, Thor takes Loki back to Asgard in chains; but this does not mean that the god of mischief's schemes are ended, or that Thor has or ever will give up on his brother. But when Thanos threatens the realm to claim his lost prizes, on which side will Loki fall?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    147,316
    Chapters:
    32/32
    Comments:
    790
    Kudos:
    1615
    Bookmarks:
    597
    Hits:
    65110

    02 Aug 2017

    Bookmarker's Notes

    Sometimes I need to cry about siblings and what it means to be family, and then I inevitably read this fic for the hundredth time.

Navigation