Seokjin has a routine. Admittedly, it's pretty straight-forward for a university student that lives far from the district. But it goes something like this:
1. Wake up.
2. Wash (away his inherent desire to go back to bed) in the shower.
3. Dress up and eat (up his misery).
4. Catch the subway (and doze off in the meantime).
5. Get off the subway (realize he has leftover bread crumbs on his face and wipe them off before anyone notices).
6. Make it to class (a.k.a survive).
7. Get home.
So, when somehow - without his knowledge - he manages to skip number six and winds up in front of a stranger who claims he's some long lost pathfinder; descendant of a leader of an entire alien crew whose task was to find a suitable world to inhabit for a human-like race. Well. How does one go back to zero?
// loosely inspired by mass effect: andromeda, the video game.