Soulmates exist. Louis & Harry are meant to be.
This fic is originally written in Spanish (2014-15) and is being translated by the same author. @happydays-bus1 [wattpad]
[ tags & warnings]
This story is the first one I wrote, therefore, there is many fetus moments that will bring nothing but nostalgia at times. It's full of feels and beautiful moments as well as sad and dramatic times. I wanted to write something real, so you will find here problems with realistic solutions.
[ Louis and Harry meet at a concert, they become friends and they fall in love quickly—something based on real events, you know :) ]
#friends to lovers
#fluff (a lot)
#ziam (top!liam top!zayn)
I hope you enjoy it. Tbh, I love this story...
bottom! Harry (17)
top! Louis (27)
Louis want his little brother
They pretend to be gay.
Louis is a drug.
The perfect dose that Harry need to live.
AU where Harry need to be loved by Louis.
- This is a drama love story
-Harry is a student (18), Louis is a teacher (24)
- Abuse of drugs
- There is a lot of smut
- Ziam is here too
- I shouldn't say this , because I think it's nice to read a story and surprise yourself with the events, but I understand that so many of you need to know who is tops to know if you wanted continue reading or not. Okay then, at the beginning of the story starts being harry!tops, but believe me when I say you gonna love the versatility of the characters.
- This work it's originally published in Spanish and is being translated by the same author.
- Fix my heart is actually finished and has a second part.
- This translation maybe have an alternate ending to the original.
The original version can be found at wattpad. Link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/54104911-fix-my-heart-larry
Prompt: When Louis finds out he's not Freddie's father, he turns to the only friend he has left in L.A. The boy whose heart he broke three years ago.
- Part 1 of Keep Holding On
Bookmarked by happydaysbus1
12 Jan 2018
Louis Tomlinson, 28, is an internationally successful football player for Stoke city and the English national team. He's openly gay and happily married to Harry Styles, who sacrificed his career to support his husband and raise their children.
When Louis' football career starts really kicking off, needing him to train a lot, go on international trips with the team, his family seems to be getting in second place.
Will Harry still be happy with a second place? Will he still be willing to sacrifice everything for a husband who's never there and kids that start asking where their other dad is?
What if Louis gets an opportunity he can't refuse, but that requires him to move abroad?
Choices have to be made, fights be fought and tears will be shed. Who will win this game, and is there even a winner?
Sorry I suck at summaries.
This is the edited version of my story on Wattpad.
Bookmarked by happydaysbus1
02 Feb 2017