5 Works by fragiledrug in Supernatural
Castiel is innocent.
You've just found out you two knew each other in a past life. Were you lovers, friends, or maybe even enemies? How does this affect your relationship in this life?
1. Lovers - You were lovers in your previous lives. Are you still? If not, will you be now? *winkwink*
2. Best Friends - You were best friends back in the day, but how close are you two now? Absolute strangers who suddenly know each other's deepest, darkest secret? Freaky.
3. Enemies - You hated each other. How do you feel about each other in this life? Are you still enemies? Or has your relationship evolved?
4. Frenemies - Is that a past enemy disguised as a friend or someone who just can't pick a side?
5. The big Ex - Yep. That big Ex. How bad is this going to end up?
6. Siblings - Twins? Brothers? Sisters? All of the above??
7. Parent/Child - That awkward moment when you are currently dating your past life mother? Yeah...
- Part 2 of Memes
At the moment of his death, future!Castiel is somehow transported back in time, to 2012, and instead of dealing with Croats and the apocalypse, he has to deal with Leviathans and the consequences of his counterpart's past decisions.
Dean is razor straight (or so he's convinced). Castiel kisses him in his sleep. Cue sexuality crisis because as hard as he tries to deny it, there is something blooming between them.
He didn’t like thunder, never had. The fear was irrational. After all, he knew thunder was just the sound of the lightning, of air that been rapidly heated and if he was going to be afraid of anything it should be the lightning itself but no, it was the thunder, particularly when it was so close it ricocheted through his body and disturbed the natural rhythm of his heart like the bass on some of Dean’s heavy metal music.