craftybookworm25



Recent works

Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    When the Sheriff said that he wanted to set Stiles up with one of his deputies, Stiles thought he'd be meeting some chubby, doughnut-loving desk sergeant. He definitely wasn't expecting Officer Hale.

    After significant efforts on the Sheriff's part, Stiles takes Officer Hale on their first date.

    (previously titled: Papa Knows Best)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,852
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    38
    Kudos:
    1605
    Bookmarks:
    249
    Hits:
    18172

    19 Mar 2019

  2. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    The team gets a surprise when an unexpected figure appears in the Colonel's office.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,105
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    17
    Kudos:
    823
    Bookmarks:
    160
    Hits:
    9615

    19 Mar 2019

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    It's well known that currently, 80% of the world population possesses a quirk by now, leaving the remain 20% as quirkless. Class 1-A was surprised by the announcement Aizawa-sensei was giving to them for two reasons:

    One, there's going to be an exchange student into the Hero Course, which is very weird considering that U.A. doesn't accept exchange students of any kind; and two, this person is from Amestris: the isolated militarized country where 99% of the population is quirkless.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    23,188
    Chapters:
    7/?
    Comments:
    237
    Kudos:
    910
    Bookmarks:
    221
    Hits:
    11285

    19 Mar 2019

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    “Who—” Roy cuts off as the man turns to him.

    He’s the spitting image of Ed, if Ed was about a decade older. But Ed and Al are the only ones of them left, the only ones with the dark skin and distinctly golden hair and eyes marking their Xerxesian descent.

    The stranger stares at him, crumbs falling from his mouth to the table. “Oh. Hey.”

    “I—”

    “Don’t freak out,” he says, “but I’m Edward Elric.”

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,807
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    91
    Kudos:
    910
    Bookmarks:
    143
    Hits:
    8213

    18 Mar 2019

  5. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    “Mmm, you look so good in that,” Mustang said, enjoying Edward's furious blush. “Such a pretty little girl you make for Daddy.”

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,386
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    45
    Kudos:
    914
    Bookmarks:
    146
    Hits:
    16206

    18 Mar 2019