Valentine



Recent works

Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    In which Spectre is actually Bond's poorly written attempt at falsifying a mission report. Q wants a flight simulator, Eve wants more lines, and M wants a drink. Everybody's a critic.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,914
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    345
    Kudos:
    2555
    Bookmarks:
    586
    Hits:
    20089

    03 Dec 2018

    Bookmarker's Notes

    SPECTRE is nothing more than an amateur writing exercise. It's what happens behind the scenes that is interesting.

  2. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    “It’s perfectly logical. We’re bound to be caught at some point together, and as far as I can see there’s no downside to connecting Mr. Warren to Mr. Wren socially. We’ll have an easier time explaining ourselves being together if we’re observed being together, and since you’ve vetoed all of my suggestions for activities that you could take up—“

    “I’m not joining a bowling league, Harold,” John says firmly.

    *

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,282
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    201
    Kudos:
    2646
    Bookmarks:
    508
    Hits:
    27986

    24 Sep 2018

    Bookmarker's Notes

    Donuts, crullers, and cupcakes chronicle an unexpected courtship.

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    “What,” Tony says softly but with a great depth of feeling, “the actual fuck just happened?”

    “I believe, Sir,” JARVIS pipes up from the phone in his pocket, an unnecessary amount of what sounds like glee in his voice, “that you’ve once again managed to maintain your closely guarded secret identity. Truly your subterfuge skills know no bounds."

    “You’re an asshole J,” Tony mutters back as he reaches up to rub at his temple. He either has a headache coming on or a blood clot. At this point he’s honestly not sure which he’d prefer.

    "I did learn from the best, Sir,” JARVIS tells him sunnily.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    19,586
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    2
    Comments:
    720
    Kudos:
    6104
    Bookmarks:
    1814
    Hits:
    48597

    02 Sep 2018

    Bookmarker's Notes

    Tony has a plan. . . well 12% of a plan, Jarvis is in charge of the other 88%. It's too bad that 100% of that plan consists of tormenting Bucky Barnes.

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    "My mom wanted me to be a butcher." And in this universe, he is.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,119
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    138
    Kudos:
    2314
    Bookmarks:
    300
    Hits:
    14283

    12 Jan 2017

    Bookmarker's Notes

    Foggy the butcher has a new slew of reasons to be annoyed by Matt.

  5. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Harry is captured by wizards and brought to a castle. The wizards are obnoxious, but there's a lovely wood nearby which is quaintly named the "Forbidden" Forest. Harry thinks that's adorable.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    95,446
    Chapters:
    15/15
    Comments:
    240
    Kudos:
    1771
    Bookmarks:
    281
    Hits:
    27306

    25 Jun 2016

    Bookmarker's Notes

    Forest elves don't have time for wizardly shenanigans.