mini drabbles of olicity; missing scenes, semi-canon, and au settings. all of them can be read independently.
chapter 74 - Lint Licker
chapter 75 - Hands On
chapter 76 - Green Arrow vs Pink Glitter
chapter 77 - Pumpkin Guts
Fandoms: Arrow (TV 2012)
14 Feb 2014
Five times Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak had to pretend to be together.
“Felicity. Talk to me. Let me help you,” he says gently, brow furrowed as he watches her shoulders jerk.
She laughs harshly. “I think you’ve helped enough.” She doesn’t lift her head so her words are muffled, and although the words hurt, he can tell there’s not much sentiment behind them. She just sounds tired.
- Part 3 of Arrow Flash Fiction
In any universe they're always meant to be.
A collection of prompts, drabbles, and one-shots depicting various ways Oliver and Felicity could have met (and anything else my brain comes up with).
12. We have a lot of mutual friends so we see each other more than two broken up people usually do but you’re wearing that stupid (adorable) hat you always wore when you were upset so tell me what’s wrong, it’s literally killing me to see you look so sad.
13. After you read horror stories you always crawl into my bed late at night, how many times have I told if you can’t handle them then don’t read them?
14. Hello, you're perfect for me but you're also dating my best friend.
15. Felicity gets a dog.
16. It's my [insert family relation here]'s wedding and seeing all these happy couples is killing me and all I can think about is how this was almost us.
17. Felicity finds herself drawn once again to Oliver's side.
18. Okay buddy you’ve been serenading the wrong window for about five minutes now, time to let you know my neighbour is out of town.
19. Felicity and Oliver accidentally meet via text messages.
Mia Smoak lost a person she loved, but an old machine will bring a breath of hope into her life.
Bookmarked by Sonothappening
27 Nov 2021