Silvermoonlight_GJ



Recent works

Recent series

  1. Words:
    414,683
    Works:
    2
    Bookmarks:
    2
  2. Words:
    152,016
    Works:
    1
  3. Words:
    998,186
    Works:
    3
    Bookmarks:
    13
  4. Words:
    34,089
    Works:
    2
    Bookmarks:
    1
  5. Words:
    531,035
    Works:
    2
    Bookmarks:
    6

Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 1

    Tags
    Summary

    Stories of legends are told over the ages. Stories of dreams are easy to remember and continue once we return to slumber. But stories of Nightmares are to be forgotten or feared. -Okay people, just read this story and give it a chance and I swear it won't bite!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,987
    Chapters:
    1/10
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1045

    09 Jan 2019

  2. Public Bookmark 1

    Tags
    Summary

    Shinij Ikari a nineteen-year-old college student who lives across seas in America with his childhood bestfriend Askua, well on his way to college he runs into a young man named Kaworu Nagisa who was lost and did not know his way. After that meeting Shinji decided to hang out with him and started to develop feelings.

    Kaworu told him the truth and that he was 98% human, while the other 2% is avian. Instead of rejecting his lover upon learning his secret he accepted him with open arms.

    The couples later got married and we're expecting their first child(ren) but what seems like mere bliss as is cozy picture of family life unfolds the father of his children are suddenly ripped away.

    From a terrible fate causing shinji to hide their human/avian children from a place called nerv which started 'The Angel Experiment.'

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,330
    Chapters:
    2/?
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    4
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    113

    23 Dec 2018

  3. Public Bookmark 41

    Tags
    Summary

    Princess Peach is kidnapped once again, but this time, it’s different.
    Bowser has made a mistake, and as a consequence, she needs Peach’s help.
    For once, Peach might choose to stay with her captor.

    Peach x Bowsette romance.

    Someone had to start the tag! :P

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,756
    Chapters:
    4/?
    Comments:
    80
    Kudos:
    295
    Bookmarks:
    41
    Hits:
    4170

    30 Oct 2018

  4. Public Bookmark 72

    Tags
    Summary

    After a liquor induced night of partying Kobayashi wakes up next to a nude Tohru. Kobayashi struggles through her feelings of what it means to her, until Tohru presents her with a "very special" egg that will strengthen their bond and move their lives into a new chapter together.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    66,599
    Chapters:
    8/?
    Comments:
    97
    Kudos:
    585
    Bookmarks:
    72
    Hits:
    10954

    15 Jul 2018

  5. Public Bookmark 1

    Tags
    Summary

    In the aftermath of a nuclear war triggered by the greatest natural disaster humanity has ever seen, an organisation called NERV had developed the towering cybernetic Evangelions in response to a new threat to humankind. In the shadows the puppetmasters of SEELE prepare for what they call Instrumentality, but not even they can control the future; will they succeed? What does Unit-01 have in store for Shinji and his mother? Can Mari and Rei find even footing together? Will Misato and Ritsuko reconcile? And just what is Kaji and this new boy, Ryan, up to anyway? Read and find out!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,529
    Chapters:
    2/?
    Kudos:
    2
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    65

    11 May 2018