05 Jul 2019
A year and half after the defeat of Thanos, the Avengers continued their lives, just like everyone else, but they could not stay away from the Avengers's Tower. Someone had to continue to care for the Earth and fight the battles that normal people never could.
After this time of peace, however, an old enemy was back: Zemo escaped from the prison in which he had been imprisoned after the Civil War among the Avengers. The man himself was no threat: he had no powers, he had nothing more than the strength of his desire for revenge. His cunning, though, was enough to him cause trouble.
Zemo discovered that not all the winter soldiers had been killed by him and was going to use the Winter Soldier Program against the Avengers again.
-Some events of Endgame have been modified.
- Steve have not went to the past;
- Before returning the infinity stones to the past, the time stone was used to bring Loki and Vision back;
- Tony did not die after the snap;
- Bruce was able to bring Natasha back;
- Bruce manages to change freely between his human form and "Professor Hulk."