PriFreitas



Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    The marks are a welcome distraction. The media fixates on them, the mystery of them, because it's a lot less daunting to think about big thumbprints on your back or your side or your thigh than to think about how the planet's population just dropped from 7 to 3.5 billion overnight.

    (as a side effect of Thanos’ culling, everyone who’s left gets a soulmark)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,847
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    44
    Kudos:
    644
    Bookmarks:
    140
    Hits:
    5074

    16 Aug 2018

  2. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    What matters is that Steve only hates him 99% of the time now, and the other 1% of the time they laugh together and fight side by side and they’re friends.

    Tony’s used to having to wring little bits of love out of people.

    He can do it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,905
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    45
    Kudos:
    533
    Bookmarks:
    108
    Hits:
    3752

    15 Aug 2018

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Tony drives off.

    Well, he wants to.

    But he can’t.

    Because.

    Steve Rogers is in front of his car.

    Steve fucking Rogers. Is in front of Tony’s fucking car.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    114,718
    Chapters:
    11/11
    Comments:
    991
    Kudos:
    2030
    Bookmarks:
    643
    Hits:
    37980

    24 Jul 2018

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Tony adopts a baby. Guess who's Majorly Fucked Up™ about it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,228
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    132
    Kudos:
    1132
    Bookmarks:
    264
    Hits:
    9652

    16 Jul 2018

  5. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    A battle gone wrong leads Tony to the unexpected and pleasant discovery that Steve is much more well-endowed than he could ever have imagined. But when Tony learns that Steve has never actually been able to sleep with anyone because of his size, Tony does what any good friend would do: he offers to relieve Steve of his virginity. Personally. Tony's determined, Tony's methodical, and Tony has a plan. He's going to get Steve laid. Tony just needs to make sure Steve never finds out that Tony's in love with him.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    132,827
    Chapters:
    10/10
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    804
    Kudos:
    1732
    Bookmarks:
    488
    Hits:
    23512

    12 Jun 2018