- Hannibal (TV) (9)
- Hannibal Lecter Tetralogy - Thomas Harris (1)
- The Chronicles of Riddick Series (1)
- The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (1)
- Wiedźmin | The Witcher (Video Game) (1)
15 Jun 2019
Dettlaff's bite during the showdown at Tesham Mutna has unexpected consequences for all parties involved, but that doesn't mean there aren't debts to settle. Everyone is out for blood, the rules of engagement keep changing, and Geralt wants contracts with less complicated quarry.
Another quick Hannigram vignette.
- Part 4 of Novel/Show-verse Timestamps
Installment one of my indulgent vampire AU for the MHBB.
An S2 chat.
- Part 3 of Novel/Show-verse Timestamps
That bath we all know Hannibal gave Will off screen.
- Part 2 of Novel/Show-verse Timestamps
20 Oct 2017
A different kind of post-S3 story, wherein Hannibal and Will are thrown back into their respective pre-fall nightmares through chance and circumstance. A little bit Inception meets Angel Heart.
Severely injured and once again a resident of the BSHCI, Hannibal believes his worst fear has come true. Will, back home with Molly and Walt, finds himself torn in more directions than his loosening grip on reality can accommodate.
As their lives begin to unravel and the lines between memory, dream, and reality start to blur, both men must face the inevitable pull of their connection. Will they survive separation in this world—in any world? Or are they destined to be forever conjoined?
- Part 3 of A Thousand Savage Futures
Bookmarked by Necronon
19 Sep 2017