Each chapter is a prompt fill for the 30 day OTP Challenge posted in Shipping, Inc on FB. Chapter title reflects prompt. Ratings will fluctuate as chapters are completed.
This is my first Sterek-writing rodeo, so there's probably cliches and crap along the way. Unbetaed. Tagged underage because Stiles is in high school for parts of this...
Here were the rules:
1. You can find all the prompts with #30daysotpchallenge
2. You can fill the prompt with any kind of content (writing, drawings, edits...), but it has to be made by you. It doesn't have to be perfect or finished, it can be anything from a headcanon or a scenario to full-blown fanart. All the usual rules about posting still apply.
3. Remember that the only limit is your imagination! You can interpret the prompt as freely as you wish.
4. Try and stick with just one pairing because that's where the challenge lies. But if you can't choose just one, you can have multiple. Or you can do all the prompts for more than one OTP.
5. Tell us the pairing and fandom in question at the beginning of your post.
6. You can fill as many of the challenges as you wish. You can also fill them at your own pace.
Bookmarked by Meruru
26 Nov 2017
Fandoms: Teen Wolf (TV)
11 Sep 2015
Stiles is a writer of gay erotica whose work, according to his Editor (one miss Lydia Martin) has gotten dull and boring. Lydia suggest's that Stiles try to LIVE a little, gain some new juicy experiences that he can write about and bring the heat up again. Only problem is Stiles is a bit on the dorky side and not good with 'living a little'. After a whole slew of embarrassing situations brought on by his best(sometimes!) friend Scott, he's given some wise advice and decides to take a tropical paradise vacation. All's going good and well, and he's got a major crush on his super hot tour guide Danny. Yet it seem's like he can't stop bumping into Derek, who, as annoying and brooding as he seem's, also makes it quite clear he WANTS Stiles. As in...wants wants. With the two being brought together almost by fate, Stiles discover's that Derek is more than he seems....WAY more.
I do not own teen wolf or any characters/photos used from it.
Bookmarked by Meruru
04 Jul 2015