- The Silmarillion and other histories of Middle-Earth - J. R. R. Tolkien (38)
- TOLKIEN J. R. R. - Works & Related Fandoms (38)
- The Lord of the Rings - J. R. R. Tolkien (6)
- Batman - All Media Types (5)
- DCU (5)
Fandoms: DCU, Nightwing (Comics), Batman - All Media Types
21 Oct 2019
colour | ˈkʌlə | (US color)
1 [mass noun] the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or emits light.
20 Aug 2019
“Think clean thoughts, Robin.”
It was an outrageously old-fashioned choice of words, and it took Damian a few moments to realise, with creeping embarrassment, what his father meant.
12 Aug 2019
A collection of one-shots.
1. Jason helps put on Dick's makeup before an undercover mission.
2. Bruce really should be angry. He should.
3. Jason is caught cooking in the kitchen.
4. Letters from Bruce Wayne.
5. "You speak English really well, by the way."
6. He still talks to their portraits, tells them about the kids – and isn't that a funny term, 'the kids', plural.
7. Jason receives an unexpected message.
8. Dick starts to say, "It wasn't my fault," decides he is exhausted and his split lip hurts too much, and stops.
9. Welcome to fatherhood, thinks Jim, droll, taking out a cigarette and firing it up.
10. AU. Jason Todd was the first Robin. Dick Grayson has recently replaced him as the second. Tumblr shenanigans ensue.
Fandoms: Batman - All Media Types, DCU, Batman (Comics), DCU (Comics)
27 May 2019
Or, Batman and Robin: The Tumblr Edition.