"Best press conference ever," the Japanese Nationals silver medalist says when asked. “Ten out of ten, would medal again.”
"I would die for Katsuki-kun," Minami declares, with terrifying sincerity.
Assorted ficlets from Tumblr, gen and Victor/Yuuri, rated from General to Explicit. There's an ice/tumbler/Tumblr pun to be made here, but I refuse to hunt for it. You get the idea.
2. Ring (Yuuri, Victor and Yurio watch a horror movie)
3. exhibition (Yurio putting up with Victuuri shenanigans)
4. First-ish (there's no rush)
5. self-care (Victor's beauty regimen)
6. Yuuri's Top 5 Bathrooms To Cry In
7. 4.5 things about Victor's kinks
8. ;_; (Yuuri has a thing for Victor's tears)
9. somebody somewhere (fantasy poster vs. reality sock monster)
10. valentine porn (Yuuri shares his)
11. obligatory (Victor's life isn't how Yuuri imagined)
12. family dynamics (Mari has so much blackmail material)
13. kidnapped! (crack)
14. dancers & dragons (detroit-era oblivious heartbreaker Yuuri)
15. trio-elegiaque (why Yuuri avoids social media)
16. Okasan knows best (Hiroko called him Vicchan from the start because she knew)
17. hello neighbor (Yuuri's not sure why Victor keeps angry-smiling at their neighbor)
At first, Potya believes he’s going to the veterinarian. This means a great deal of cursing from Yuri, as he tries to unsuccessfully lure Potya into the pet carrier. But as in all things, his human wins, and Yuri stalks out the door with carrier in hand, only twenty minutes late. Potya accepts his fate.
Soon, he realizes greater horrors are in store for him: Yuri’s dropped him off with the dopey poodle couple, the snuggly and curly bastards.
- Part 10 of YOI One-Shots
Where Yuuri remembers the banquet, Viktor forgets, and Yakov Feltsman has his own plans.
“I’ve been made aware of your recent break with Celestino Cialdini, and would like to offer you a trial period where you train under me, in St. Petersburg. There are only three conditions: you will board with another one of my students, you will take ballet with Madame Baranovskaya, and you will help me coach Yuri Plisetsky, who refuses to listen to my criticisms of his spins.” Yakov nods at this point, leans forwards and looks Yuuri in the eye. “I will charge no coaching fees.” With a deal like that, even if it means he has to face Viktor again, Yuuri has no choice but to agree.
"I know we only really met yesterday, and this may be skipping ahead a lot," says Victor, "but would it be all right if we told people we're dating?"