JustAnotherBNHAFanchild



Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 23

    Tags
    Summary

    In a world where 80% of the population has a quirk, and the other 20% doesn’t, there is a guarantee for discrimination and abuse to a minority of 20%.

    4/5 people have a quirk, but you barely meet people who are quirkless. Why? The easy answer is to say that they are irrelevant. They don’t mix with the majority. The truth? Suicide. Kidnappings. Murder. Abuse. Neglect.

    This is the story of how a quirkless Izuku Midoriya, abused, neglected, and broken becomes something unthinkable for someone without a quirk. This is the story of how he becomes a hero. A story of Izuku’s battles, wars, victories, and downfalls with everything in between.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,055
    Chapters:
    4/?
    Comments:
    24
    Kudos:
    132
    Bookmarks:
    23
    Hits:
    1044

    19 Nov 2019

  2. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    A series of one-shots about the life of one Midoriya Izuku (aka the vigilante named Beans). Mostly fluff with a sprinkle of violence. Chapters will not be in sequential order and likely will be full of memes. And fluff now, apparently.

    Latest chapter: This time, Hizashi's not there to be Izu's impulse control

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    29,521
    Chapters:
    14/?
    Comments:
    435
    Kudos:
    1028
    Bookmarks:
    176
    Hits:
    10669

    13 Nov 2019

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    When Inko gets sick, all she asks is that her husband take a step back from his work and focus on raising their son. And of course All For One agrees, because he can afford to take it easy for a few decades.
    How hard can parenting Izuku be, after all?

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    28,186
    Chapters:
    20/?
    Collections:
    2
    Comments:
    786
    Kudos:
    3489
    Bookmarks:
    753
    Hits:
    38645

    12 Nov 2019

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Summary

    Endeavor is the worst, and Izuku Midoriya wants the world to know that. This sassy, savage cinnamon roll won't rest until the evil has been defeated. Luckily, the rest of the world is on his side for his epic mission, including Endeavor's own family.

    Words:
    31,243
    Works:
    12
    Bookmarks:
    904

    03 Nov 2019

  5. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    It was a power he never wanted, but one he recived anyway.

    Everyday he was pushed further and further, harder than the last.

    What All Might hadn't realized though that with each day, the boy was closer to breaking

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    22,775
    Chapters:
    7/?
    Comments:
    101
    Kudos:
    679
    Bookmarks:
    127
    Hits:
    6668

    14 Oct 2019