Jae_Hee_ah



Recent works

Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    All Jung Wooyoung ever wanted was somebody to care for and a place to call home. As an orphan who was shuffled around from foster home to foster home he couldn't help but feel unwanted.

    That is until he met seven men who would open up his mind to every possible way he could be desired, objectified, punished, worshiped and, most of all, loved.

    To them Wooyoung was precious.

    Trailer by @matoki_chibi: https://youtu.be/VBa4iIBSj-E

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    87,761
    Chapters:
    22/?
    Comments:
    177
    Kudos:
    1255
    Bookmarks:
    278
    Hits:
    46335

    26 Feb 2021

  2. Public Bookmark 59

    Tags
    Summary

    Papyrus had always seen himself as the stronger brother. Of course - why wouldn’t he when his lazy brother, Sans, spends 90% of the day sleeping in his room and the other 10% doing god-knows-what? But when the secrets of time-lines and what Sans has been keeping on his shoulders are revealed, Papyrus makes a promise both to himself and to his brother that Sans wouldn’t fight this battle on his own anymore. Papyrus was going to help his older brother, no matter what.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    42,624
    Chapters:
    9/9
    Comments:
    40
    Kudos:
    432
    Bookmarks:
    59
    Hits:
    8027

    18 Jun 2020

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    His classmates would describe Bakugou Katsuki was rash and loud and overall not nice. But what if there's more to him than meets the eye? What if everything is just an act? He puts on a mask every time he walks out of his house, covers up the bruises with makeup and cuts with long sleeves. What happens when everyone finds out?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    15,141
    Chapters:
    17/17
    Comments:
    36
    Kudos:
    1171
    Bookmarks:
    123
    Hits:
    28880

    10 Jun 2020

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Horror stories whispered of foster parents who liked to remove the soulmate marks of misbehaving foster children. Hitoshi heard his fair share of nightmarish threats from the mouths of adults who were supposed to nurture him.

    He kept his marks hidden beneath clothes and makeup since he received them. There were days where he forgot they were there. He had plans to keep that meticulous routine until he aged out of the system, and could safely approach his soulmates, whoever they might be.

    Said plans were ruined when he enrolled into Class 1-A, and saw his mark wrapped around the foreheads of five classmates. Joy.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    27,478
    Chapters:
    10/?
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    213
    Kudos:
    1094
    Bookmarks:
    263
    Hits:
    14145

    02 Jun 2020

  5. Rec 68

    Tags
    Summary

    Giyuu's always been weak in more ways than one, most of the time, others would tell him he was wrong. But in this situation, Giyuu was practically sure that there could be no one calling him strong anymore.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    29,344
    Chapters:
    11/11
    Comments:
    40
    Kudos:
    631
    Bookmarks:
    68
    Hits:
    13543

    17 Jan 2020