abode of an impulse writer
“The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp” - Terry Pratchett
Transformative Works Policy
- I am very much in favor of transformative use, and thus give blanket permission for further transformation of my various fanworks into (but not limited to) fanart, podfics, remixes, translations, fanfics, icons, and banners, provided that the transformed work is not for commercial use. However, I would appreciate being informed first - rest assured, I'll be very flattered - and I ask that my fanwork be credited as the inspiration.
- Co-authored fics will need permission from all co-authors.
- Icons that I've made: Credit appreciated, but not necessary.
- Graphic fanworks (other than icons): Please do not post elsewhere without my permission.
- Archiving: Please ask my permission.
- Disclaimer: All the recognizable characters in my fanworks continue to belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. No profit is gained from the creation or the publication of these fanworks.
- Comments: I am horrendous at replying to comments, as most of my spare time goes into creating fanworks, but I read each and every one, and squee over every kudos. THANK YOU and apologies to everyone whose comment goes unanswered. Positive feedback nourishes my muses and motivates me further; pointing out typos is greatly appreciated and concrit is welcome.
- The fastest way to contact me is via email, tweet, or message on tumblr.