- Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (7)
- Senyuu. (Anime & Manga) (5)
- Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Anime) (5)
- Pocket Monsters: Sun & Moon | Pokemon Sun & Moon Versions (3)
- 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (3)
04 Mar 2020
Melissa learns two things after the fight against Wolfram.
1. Uncle Might definitely views Deku as his own flesh and blood—or at least the closest thing next to it. The amount of Concerned Father expressions he’s taken on is ridiculous.
2. Every one of Deku’s friends probably has a thing for him (which is like, totally understandable), but Deku’s heart belongs exclusively to the son of Endeavor of all people. She doesn’t think she’s ever seen a Todoroki family member’s eyes look that soft around anyone ever—until now.
After seeing that, well. She’s content to join the Hopelessly Pining After Deku Squad.
Fandoms: Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Anime), Pocket Monsters: X & Y | Pokemon X & Y Versions
11 Feb 2020
“Ash...what’s going on with you?” Clemont asks, quietly. “If something’s bothering you, you can talk to me. I’ll listen, you—you know I will.” His voice cracks a bit and he clears his throat, flustered.
"You wouldn't get it," Ash mumbles, refusing to meet his eyes.
"Oh, really?" Clemont snorts, all trace of any previous embarrassment gone. "You think I haven't been in your shoes before? That I've never had my fair share of consistent losses? I'm a Gym Leader, Ash, it comes with the territory."
(Or: In which Clemont is the one to go talk to Ash after his loss at the Snowbelle Gym, and it goes much more smoothly.)
Fandoms: Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Anime), Pocket Monsters: Sun & Moon | Pokemon Sun & Moon Versions, Pocket Monsters: X & Y | Pokemon X & Y Versions
17 Sep 2019
Clemont arrives in Alola, Ash is ecstatic, and Gladion is having an existential gay crisis.
You know, the usual.
“Anyway,” Mabel sing-songs. “Since Grunkle Stan was a dumb-dumb and almost got speared today and scared the bejeebers out of all of us, I think this is a good opportunity to bust that video out and give him a good ol’ dose of shame!”
“You truly are a peculiar girl, Mabel,” Ford says in wonder.
The brunette beams at this, her smile almost blinding.
“Come on,” she says, grabbing his wrist. Her grip is surprisingly strong, and so is the way she tugs him along with her. “It’s payback time! Revenge tastes sweet, like gummy worms!”
(In which Stan's an idiot, Mabel is scheming, and Ford finally gets to see the Stan Wrong Song.)
“I know you’re a masochist, but this might be taking things too far.”
“I knew you were going to say that,” Alba groans, throwing his head back.
Ros leans against his shoulder and grins like a cat. “You did? Wow. Must be our bond. You can read me so well, Hero.”
“Oh my god, shut up,” Alba whines, but it’s sort of ruined when he starts laughing halfway through his sentence.