Chocolatequeen



Recent works

Recent series

  1. Summary

    She’d once held all of Time in her hands, and when she did, she saw a timeline where it could finally be the Doctor in the TARDIS with Rose Tyler–just as it should be. She saw, and she pulled… A canon divergence series starting with the tail end of Tooth and Claw.

    Words:
    852,628
    Works:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    560
  2. Words:
    21,989
    Works:
    4
    Bookmarks:
    111
  3. Summary

    Sharing a bed reveals some important truths to the Doctor and Rose. The title comes from the line in Romeo and Juliet: "In bed asleep, while they do dream things true."

    Words:
    30,759
    Works:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    41
  4. Summary

    A collection of post-Doomsday reunions set during every episode of S3 and S4.

    Words:
    62,204
    Works:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    110
  5. Words:
    1,457
    Works:
    1
    Bookmarks:
    4

Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    "Doctor? Why am I crying?" An hour is missing from both of their memories and Rose is pregnant: the repercussions.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    108,588
    Chapters:
    27/27
    Comments:
    403
    Kudos:
    1760
    Bookmarks:
    379
    Hits:
    34674

    18 Aug 2021

  2. Public Bookmark 14

    Tags
    Summary

    There was a 78.86% chance he would regret this. It was up to Rose and the remaining 21.14% to change his mind.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,666
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    176
    Bookmarks:
    14
    Hits:
    2942

    09 Nov 2020

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Words:
    163,926
    Works:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    328

    20 Sep 2020

  4. Public Bookmark 31

    Tags
    Summary

    The boundaries of their relationship are pushed over the line. Will they find new balance or do what they always do, run.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,138
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Comments:
    15
    Kudos:
    182
    Bookmarks:
    31
    Hits:
    3036

    31 Jul 2020

  5. Public Bookmark 54

    Tags
    Summary

    Oliver Queen’s elite and silver-spoon life has taken some blows in the past few years, but he is still the carefree billionaire everyone knows of and loves. When his role in the family business is in jeopardy and he is introduced to a motley of new people, his status quo is threatened. With a changed perspective, Oliver realizes his feeling for his best friend and anchor-in-life, Felicity Smoak, may be more than just platonic.

    OR

    A modern adaption of Jane Austen’s Emma with a gender-shift and no island.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    156,789
    Chapters:
    28/28
    Comments:
    274
    Kudos:
    403
    Bookmarks:
    54
    Hits:
    17483

    22 Dec 2018

Navigation