Bluedragonstorm



Recent works

Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 19

    Tags
    Summary

    For Bakugou Katsuki, storms bring change and never the good kind. Those howling winds and driving droplets of rain spell the end of an era for him, every single time.

    Until this storm.

    This storm brings Deku.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,540
    Chapters:
    1/2
    Comments:
    18
    Kudos:
    149
    Bookmarks:
    19
    Hits:
    853

    19 Mar 2019

  2. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Sharing an apartment with Todoroki was great 99% of the time, but the other 1% was Midoriya getting walked in on jerking off before he'd even managed to get his hero costume off after work.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,170
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    2
    Comments:
    32
    Kudos:
    918
    Bookmarks:
    103
    Hits:
    6810

    13 Mar 2019

  3. Public Bookmark 5

    Words:
    14,861
    Works:
    3
    Bookmarks:
    5

    13 Mar 2019

  4. Rec 1

    Tags
    Summary

    Shouyo set a glass down against the granite bar top, watching still from the corner of his eyes as he slung bottles around with an aged ease, filling cups and mixing drinks for patrons. Women watched him with little hearts in their eyes, men slipping extra bills to him for tip. He knew that as much as Ushijima Wakatoshi was a main attraction at this bar, he was the most popular bartender.
    Brown eyes caught on soft olive and he smiled, a silent message between two men in a room full of thirsty customers who had no clue.
    No clue that the best dancer and best bartender shared the same bed at night, shared something that couldn’t be rivaled by anyone, man or woman, friend or foe.

    xxx

    Basically just UshiHina smut and fluff, what else is new?

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,442
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    365

    13 Mar 2019

  5. Public Bookmark 33

    Tags
    Summary

    Dating, blushing, stuttering, silly virgins home alone with condoms and lube. That's pretty much it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,812
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    246
    Bookmarks:
    33
    Hits:
    3576

    13 Mar 2019