yoonjin are married
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
anon: "i loved your yoonjin awake oneshot and i was wondering if you could make another one with yoonjin as parents and the maknae line as their toddler children, possible scenario is the kids playing with the dogs holly and jjangu and one of them chasing the dogs but end up falling on their bum and the dogs lick their face mercilessly. yoongi probably taking pictures of the moment would be a bonus"
- Part 3 of Tumblr Prompts
Jungkook sees Yoongi by the pool,
But he doesn't know about his husband.
Seokjin: So you come here often?
Yoongi: Seokjin this is literally a crime scene.
Or the one where Yoongi is a MI, Seokjin is a detective and they are married.
- Part 1 of This Is Literally A Crime Scene
Bookmarks which have used it as a tag:
Fandoms: 방탄소년단 | Bangtan Boys | BTS
28 Jun 2018
“It's still a lot of work, even if you have magic on your side.” Yoongi glances over at a jug filled with what looks like pieces of pineapple. And then, as both cat and witch stare at the jug, the pieces are suddenly no more, instead replaced entirely by liquid. “Heck. Magic is draining. I’m going to need a nap later.”
“Why do you think I start at 5 am and only open at 11?” Seokjin grumbles, before he sighs, “yeah, okay. I get your point. No tea then. But we gotta think of something to make with avocados.”
“Why the fuck are we doing avocados?”
“Because I ordered avocados.”
“Oh. Ok. Let me rephrase that: why the fuck are we doing avocados?”
(Or: Seokjin is a witch, Yoongi is his familiar. 99% of their life is bickering like this. The other 1%? Well, you'll have to read and see won't you?)
Bookmarked by peachyotter
23 Aug 2018