in a beautiful way
This tag belongs to the Unsorted Tag Category.
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Bookmarks which have used it as a tag:
AKA the Lavender AU.
Andrew and Neil don't meet in Millport, they find each other ten years later in the South of France, near the crumbling walls of Chateauneuf de Grasse, just before the hills begin to bloom with lavender.
This is a story about memory and loss, love and healing, and how even a flower that has been stepped on can grow back in time.
- Part 1 of The Lavender AU
Bookmarked by mevlin
15 Jul 2020
Four truths about Oikawa Tooru:
1) He smiles like everything is his to conquer (Hajime worries that, one day, he will find that this world is too small for him)
2) He always comes home (Hajime worries that, one day, he won’t come home)
3) He wears his boots unlaced (Hajime worries that, one day, he will trip over his own feet and fall)
4) He loves milk, real beds and Hajime (Hajime worries that, one day, he won’t)
Bookmarked by the_indoor_kites
28 Nov 2019
so so.. beautiful and fragile. like the earliest morning sun beams fighting their way through a dusty window.
and the memeteam are there to bring some joy as well