and its limitations
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
Ways to wound your wizard based on damage types & conditions.
1. Acid – Nott doesn’t mark her chemicals well, and Caleb drinks a vial of acid thinking it’s a healing potion.
2. Piercing – Caleb’s ears are pierced when he’s taken captive.
3. Fear – After a traumatizing healing session, Caleb develops an aversion to Caduceus’s hands.
4. Necrotic – To save his friends, Caleb must crawl through a passage of bursting necrotic pustules.
5. Charmed – Molly charms Caleb to lighten him up during a night out.
6. Thunder – Fjord intends to take Caleb along when he uses Thunder Step, but his hands slip…
7. Slashing – When an evisceration is healed in great haste, it leaves gristly scar tissue which reduces Caleb’s mobility.
8. Force – The Traveler gets overzealous keeping one of Jester’s followers out of harm’s way.
9. Poisoned – Caleb gets into a nasty head space and does himself some harm.
10. Psychic – Psychic damage is particularly hard on Caleb, with effects that linger in sinister and disheartening ways. The Nein make it easier any way they can.