Zone of Truth
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
Five times Taako manages to get a hug from one of his friends without having to actually admit that he wants a hug, and one time he flat out cops to it.
1. Taako hates being cold and wet. He's both, thanks to an inconvenient river. Magnus is a human furnace, and thus it begins.
2. Waking up feeling inexplicably lonely, Taako tries to goad Magnus into bickering with him in a bid for some company. He gets the company, at least.
3. Angus is almost hit by a rogue cart, Taako deals with being idolized and trusted by a kid he doesn't think he deserves the faith of.
4. During a fight, Taako almost dies, and Merle gets to practice his healing skills.
5. Magnus has a nightmare, Merle nearly loses Magnus after a fight, and Taako finds himself on the other side of things.
+ 1. Merle casts Zone of Truth, Magnus is a good friend, and Taako makes a confession.
That morning Barry, Lucretia, and Magnus all found notes inscribed on their doors: Important Meeting Before Dinner Tonight.
When they came into the common room, the air was rich with the smell of stew simmering and a row of chairs was set out in front of the long table. On the other side, just two chairs, and in them: Taako and Lup.
In which the twins have a very important question, but get more answers than they were really looking for.
- Part 6 of The Magcretia Chronicles
Merle hosts a party. Lucretia interrupts. A familiar spell is cast. Taako has questions.
- Part 24 of Aftermath