1 - 20 of 127 Works in Yan An/Yeo Changgu | Yeo One

Pages Navigation

Listing Works

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pentagon is a coven of vampires... well except for Jinho, he's a fairy. How does this work?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    15,003
    Chapters:
    5/?
    Comments:
    11
    Kudos:
    98
    Bookmarks:
    9
    Hits:
    1490
  2. Tags
    Summary

    The three of them were their own, and they were not a business of anyone else’s. They’d been through hell and back, love and loss and love again, and when it came down to itーthey’d always have each other.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,855
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    62
  3. Tags
    Summary

    Pentagon trying to survive in a dystopain cybernetic alternative universe
    .
    chapter update every other day

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    23,629
    Chapters:
    26/?
    Comments:
    5
    Kudos:
    43
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    935
  4. Tags
    Summary

    Yan An falls in love, again, and again, and again.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,048
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    7
    Kudos:
    21
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    127
  5. Tags
    Summary

    finality /fīˈnalədē, fəˈnalədē/
    : (noun.) the fact or impression of having an irreversible ending.

    “Come find me, okay?”

    It was more a statement than a question, quiet but with conviction, surrounded in an air of finality.

    “I will.”

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    30,619
    Chapters:
    5/6
    Comments:
    26
    Kudos:
    48
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    516
  6. Tags
    Summary

    "What's that all about, anyway? You keep doing things that are out of character these days."

    "I’ve always had an eye for unusual things."

    Changgu's chin is perched on Yanan's shoulder now, and he can hear him smirk as he lets his fingers move through the dark whorls of his hair, gentle and slow. "Yeah. Like collecting the most mundane candy wrappers for posterity's sake."

    "Like me being friends with you."

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,824
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    11
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    138
  7. Tags
    Summary

    Yanan and Changgu have been friends for years, so Yanan isn't a stranger to the latter getting hooked on random hobbies. He thought if he could get through the ASMR phase, then he could get through anything. Turns out, he was wrong.

    Changgu is very enthusiastic about his new choice of hobby, demon hunting. Yanan, secretly a demon in disguise, is significantly less enthusiastic.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,329
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    41
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    163
  8. Tags
    Summary

    Changgu missed Yanan so much.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    605
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    45
  9. Tags
    Summary

    Yanan’s old friends had always dreamed of life as a royal, marrying a handsome prince or a gorgeous princess, wearing incredibly expensive and smooth clothes that none of them, not even Yanan’s family, could ever dream of affording.

    Yanan, however, began dreaming of Changgu, whenever their hands accidentally brushed each other he imagined taking it and holding it, whenever the guard broke into laughter Yanan imagined laughing the night away with him and at each royal ball he imagined dancing with Changgu under the grand chandelier.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,353
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    5
    Kudos:
    20
    Hits:
    121
  10. Tags
    Summary

    Hyunggu can't stand the stuck up vampire prince Shinwon who just won't leave Hyunggu alone. Shinwon is head over heels for Hyunggu and has no idea why Hyunggu doesn't like him. That is until one fateful lunch where everything comes out.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,456
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    219
  11. Tags
    Summary

    [Side story companion collection for Suddenly]

    Short snippets into the lives and challenges of Jinho and Hongseok’s friends throughout the story of how they fell in love.

    [For context, I highly recommend reading Suddenly, here]

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,300
    Chapters:
    8/?
    Comments:
    33
    Kudos:
    38
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    1010
  12. Tags
    Summary

    Things were hard, but they got through it together.

    Things were hard, but they had each other.

    Things were hard, but they wouldn’t change it for the world if it meant staying together.

    But before he knew it, cracks began to show.

    Before he knew it, relationships began to crumble.

    Before he knew it, 9 became 8, then 8 became 7.

    Two lives were at stake, and it was all Kang Hyunggu’s fault.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,349
    Chapters:
    2/?
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    113
  13. Tags
    Summary

    С наступлением лета в деревне Н. становится необычайно оживлённо. В особенности, с приездом нескольких молодых людей.

    Сборник зарисовок

    Language:
    Русский
    Words:
    7,851
    Chapters:
    7/?
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    56
  14. Tags
    Summary

    Yanan always gave him warmth that would last, whether or not he had his clothes on.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,552
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    39
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    464
  15. Tags
    Summary

    lee hwitaek would definitely call himself a nerd. he loved chemistry class, practicing the piano, and has two friends. he's actually quite content with his quiet, black and white lifestyle. but the self-proclaimed delinquent kim hyojong doesn't want him to live peacefully, causing ripples in hwitaek's life like a strum of a guitar.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    77,174
    Chapters:
    14/14
    Comments:
    129
    Kudos:
    253
    Bookmarks:
    22
    Hits:
    6641
  16. Tags
    Summary

    Kang_Innovation: some dude at the gym just like, hiked up his shorts while he was trying to flirt with yuto and we got an eyeful of his left testicle

    Kang_Innovation: fucking blinded

    s e o k: ew that’s gross

    ShinWon’t: Was it a nice looking ball tho??

    Yanana: What the fuck is wrong with you?

    ShinWon’t: Hey, it could be the fateful first glimpse of the left ball Yuto gon spend the rest of his life with.

    Yanana: Again I ask, do you huff those chemicals in the lab or do you actually use them??

    ShinWon’t: Pls like you wouldn’t PAY to see sweater boys left ball

    Kang_Innovation: yeah no I agree with yanan, what the fuck??

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,301
    Chapters:
    3/?
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    69
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    474
  17. Tags
    Summary

    in a world where soulmates find each other by a tattoo that is painfully imprinted on your skin the moment you are close to each other or are in the same room together, there's a 80% chance you'll be able to find yours. make it around 20% when your soulmate doesn't feel half the pain that you do.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    654
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    127
  18. Tags
    Summary

    Yuto wants an escape from his everyday life and being surrounded by Changgu and Yanan's lovey dovey bs. That escape comes in the form of a goofy boy who goes by Seok.

    or

    Yuto joins stan twitter and falls for his internet best friend Wooseok.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,239
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    30
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    402
  19. Tags
    Summary

    Wooseok's had a habit that he hasn't broken since he was small.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    19,809
    Chapters:
    9/?
    Comments:
    30
    Kudos:
    88
    Bookmarks:
    11
    Hits:
    1281
  20. Tags
    Summary

    Something about Yanan being with him still somehow made him feel safe, despite all the fears and doubts. There was never anything like it. The feeling was perhaps the most sinful, reckless thing that Changgu had ever partaken in, but he didn’t want it to stop. He could live in that exhilarating wickedness forever.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,105
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    40
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    367

Filters

Filter results:
Submit

Include

?
Include Ratings
Include Warnings
Include Categories
Include Fandoms
Include Characters
Include Relationships
Include Additional Tags

Exclude

?
Exclude Ratings
Exclude Warnings
Exclude Categories
Exclude Fandoms
Exclude Characters
Exclude Relationships
Exclude Additional Tags

More Options

Crossovers
Completion Status
Word Count
Date Updated
Submit

Pages Navigation