This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
06 Oct 2014
A year after the events of "The Empty House," Watson and Holmes at last face up to their unresolved feelings for each other.
Severus braves the world two years after the events of The Deathly Hallows. In seeking healing for his body, he finds someone whose heart only he is able to heal.
Fandoms: Sherlock Holmes & Related Fandoms, Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle, Mой нежно любимый детектив | My Dearly Beloved Detective (1986)
07 Aug 2016
Entries for the July LJ Watson's Woes daily writing prompts. All chapters stand alone and ratings vary!
Mostly ACD ficlets & a trio from My Dearly Beloved Detective.
- Part 2 of July Watson's Woes Prompts
27 Oct 2016
Two ACD ficlets for Halloween.
1. A Treat at the Bath. On a damp autumn day, Holmes and Watson treat themselves to a hot bath.
2. Séance. Holmes and Watson help Mrs. Cecil Forrester recover her pearl necklace.
- Part 5 of Spooky & Kooky (the Halloween fics)
21 Nov 2017
Holmes talks about Paganini. Watson talks about Holmes. Complete.
1. The Whim of Violins
2. The Fancy of Wine
3. The Urge of Exhaustion
4. The Notion of Chivalry
5. The Bee of Bees
6. The Freak of Diabolical Collusion
7. The Perversity of Evil
8. The Humours of Tobacco
9. The Quirk of Dressing Gowns
10. The Rib of Fowl
11. The Impulse of Feigned Death
12. The Fitfulness of Perfectionism & Self-reproach
13. The Kink of the Turkish Bath
14. The Sport of Boxing
15. The Desire of Hands & Feet
16. The Vein of Morphine
17. The Temper of Cocaine
18. The Peculiarity of Medieval Studies
19. The Thought of Scientific Experimentation
20. The Conceit of Index-books
21. The Vagary of Untidiness
22. The Mood of Philosophy
23. The Vision of the Deerstalker
24. The Caper of the Game Afoot
25: Blitz Poem: Fancy a Caper?
This led him to Paganini, and we sat for an hour over a bottle of claret while he told me anecdote after anecdote of that extraordinary man. –"The Cardboard Box"
26 Oct 2017
There was a feather in the hole and a hole in the wall and a wall at the bath...
ACD. PWP. Holmes/Watson. Glory hole at the Turkish bath.
For the Kinktober Day 22 prompt: glory hole.
01 Feb 2018
Перо в отверстии, отверстие в стене, а стена в бане...
When Four inadvertently parks the TARDIS on a psi-moon, he and Sarah Jane end up touring the physical manifestation of "Stephen"'s many, many psychological issues.
Elsewhen, Ten and Jack take the younger Stephen to have a nice relaxing bath.
Bookmarks which have used it as a tag:
Both Holmes and I had a weakness for the Turkish bath. It was over a smoke in the pleasant lassitude of the drying-room that I have found him less reticent and more human than anywhere else. On the upper floor of the Northumberland Avenue establishment there is an isolated corner where two couches lie side by side...
- The Illustrious Client (1924)
“But why Turkish?” asked Mr. Sherlock Holmes. [...] "Why the relaxing and expensive Turkish rather than the invigorating home-made article?”
- Lady Frances Carfax (1911)
There are good reasons.
Bookmarked by Lapus_Lazulli
22 Feb 2016