The one where Kevin has an archangel guardian
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
Adam can count on one hand the things he knows about Kevin Tran. More accurately, the few details Kevin Tran has chosen to share:
1) Kevin is eighteen-years-old and with only a year’s difference between them, Adam really shouldn’t call him a kid but Adam has so few reasons to get out of bed these days;
2) Kevin’s dad passed away when he was young, but his mother is still around -- a typical “Asian tiger mom”, though Adam isn’t sure what that means;
3) Apparently Kevin used to be nice? Whatever. Adam has seen Kevin handle a saucepan the way Serena Williams serves an ace, and he’s learned not to startle Mister “Advanced Placement” in the kitchen;
4) Kevin is a “word keeper”. Kevin is chosen. He’s a prophet, supposedly the only one currently on Earth who can decrypt the word of God transcribed on ancient tablets. Like Adam, he’s completely overwhelmed, but of the two of them, Kevin is the only one who’s honest about it;
5) As the one and only remaining prophet (if angels and witnesses are to be believed), Kevin was also assigned an archangel at birth who guards him from harm and ill intent. And lucky for Kevin, he got the archiest angel of them all.
- Part 3 of Somewhere to Begin