The Boy (The Witches)
This tag belongs to the Character Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
Fandoms: The Witches - Roald Dahl, Chronicles of Narnia - C. S. Lewis, Matthew Swift Series - Kate Griffin, Vorkosigan Saga - Lois McMaster Bujold, Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling, Hamlet - All Media Types, El Laberinto del Fauno | Pan's Labyrinth (2006), Chronicles of the Kencyrath - P. C. Hodgell, Animaniacs
25 Nov 2019
All the three sentence stories of mine that I could find, now in one location!
1. The Witches (Roald Dahl): Fighting the undead is hard when you're a mouse and an old lady.
2. Narnia: no, really (duel prompt continuation)
3. Matthew Swift: Learning Magic (when Matthew was Robert Bakker's ward)
4. Vorkosigan: just another day at the office (Miles, this is all part of my cunning plan)
5. Harry Potter: Side Effects May Include (Voldemort/lava lamp, His brain was swirling like a toad)
6. Hamlet, the business of good government
7. Pan's Labyrinth: lost in the forest (There's no need to build a labyrinth when the entire universe is one.)
8. Chronicles of the Kencyrath: watch my back (Jame & Graykin)
9. Animaniacs: Naptime (The Warner Brothers (and Sister), sometimes they don't cause mayhem)