This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
A one-shot drabbles for Temporal Trust (Clockwork/Danny Fenton). Basically teenagers flirting.
Fandoms: X-Men - All Media Types, X-Men (Alternate Timeline Movies), X-Men: Apocalypse, X-Men (Movieverse)
13 Jun 2016
In which we begin to learn that Warren Worthington III's method of flirting is 75% showboating, with the other 25% yet to be determined.
- Part 1 of Warren Worthington III is as good at flirting as he is at helping bring about the apocalypse