Surprise! Mycroft is really good at sex
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
Fandoms: James Bond - All Media Types, James Bond (Craig movies), Sherlock Holmes & Related Fandoms, Sherlock (TV)
04 Oct 2014
Seven times Mycroft Holmes is forcibly reminded that he feels like everyone else.
0. Grief - Mycroft can remember the first time Sherlock called him ‘daddy.' ((No longer considered cannon to this story, but I've kept it up))
1. Fear - For the first time in years, Mycroft found himself utterly afraid and unprepared.
2. Disappointment - Though the Alpha knew this outcome would happen, he could not fight the biting disappointment.
3. Lust - He hated his ruts.
4. Interest - And yet…there was something interesting about Lestrade, something that made him impossible to forget completely.
5. Attraction - The attraction he felt towards Gregory was the strongest he'd ever felt towards anyone.
6. Affection - It wasn’t quite love, but it was close; a deep and binding affection, a budding sense of possession and obligation, and Mycroft took his obligations very seriously.
7. Love - Love, the Alpha realized all at once, that was what the emotion was called.
+1. Family - Yet the Alpha could hardly deny that it had never looked as fine as it did today, filled to the brim with his suddenly rather expansive family.
- Part 7 of M is for Mummy