Drabbles written for my drabble event that prominently feature Snatcher. (Despite the title Snatcher isn't exactly super friendly in all of these)
1. Rumbi is lonely and ends up finding company with Snatcher.
2. Snatcher gets fed up with people in his forest.
3. Snatcher needs therapy.
4. Technically Snatcher isn't blue but he let's it count anyway. What could possibly go wrong?
5. The Subconites have taken it upon themselves to make the forest a bit spookier. Snatcher is not aware of one of the ways they'd chosen to do this.
6. A Subconite has an interesting request for their doll body.
Strings were everywhere. Bright crimson strings, painted with golden blood.
The prince had the perfect life, until it was all snatched away from him by a jealous queen. Now he and the rest of the kingdom will just have to make do with what they have.
(This is a series of oneshots in chronological order from the Prince's death to when Snatcher meets Hat Kid, and after.)
A collection of oneshots for Snatcher Week! I know I'm a little late, but I'll do my best to post at least every other day.
Mostly fluff, but a bit of angst later on! These all will correlate to my A Hat in Time Tales series, so it's highly recommended that you read those first though it's not required.
- Part 4 of A Hat in Time Tales