Prophecies gone wrong
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
09 Sep 2018
An AU in which everyone has been aged up five years, because the books aren’t doing the five year skip anymore. This means that, for the Starks:
- Robb, Jon (and Theon) have entered adulthood
- Arya and Sansa’s relationship has matured, as have the girls themselves
- Rickon has grown up around his family, so he’s not as wild
- Ned and Catelyn weren’t planning to stop at Rickon, and here, they don’t have to
And, most importantly…
- Bran will know exactly who’s talking and what’s going on when he climbs up the broken tower
For Sandor, his first meeting with Sansa is with a woman flowered, not a girl.
Not a serious fic, really, and it will feature arm wrestling, ceilidh-like dancing, blacksmiths, and Bobby B playing the game of thrones for… reasons. It’s more or less book canon with an odd line or two from the show, and many moments have been taken apart and refitted together differently. I’ve also inserted quite a few real-world historical moments with a Westerosi spin. As it’s a complete reset, the burn will be seriously slow.
Also, Major Character Death warning doesn't affect Sansan...
Starts with Robert's visit to Winterfell; ends after the war against the Others.