7 Works in Post-Episode: s02e07 Blood At The Wheel
Fandoms: Star Wars Legends: The Old Republic (Video Game), Batman: The Animated Series, Star Wars - All Media Types, DC Animated Universe (Timmverse), Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, Star Wars Legends: Knights of the Old Republic (Video Games), Wonder Woman - All Media Types
31 Oct 2021
1. Corso and Risha (SWTOR)
2. Theron/Eva (Smuggler OC); Flufftober prompt: Sneaking Out (SWTOR)
3. Tim Drake (BTAS)
4. Theron/Eva; Flufftober prompt: Fireworks
5. Risha and Eva
6. Hugh/Dot, w/ Phryne and Jack (MFMM)
7. Theron/Eva, w/ Satele Shan and Dyo
9. Smuggler crew
10. Theron/Eva; Flufftober prompt: Pillow Talk.
11. Dot and Miss Fisher
12. Miot the Sullustan, w/ Theron/Eva and Bowdaar
13. Carth Onasi, w/F!Revan and crew, (KOTOR)
14. Darmas Pollaran and Keeper
15. Theron Shan, Jonas Balkar, and Marcus Trant
16. Theron/Eva; Flufftober Prompt: Falling Asleep Together
20. Lana with Theron/Eva
21. Jack/Phryne, sequel to #6.
22. Carth and Dustil
23. Koth, Arcann, Lana
24. Bruce/Diana, w/ Lex Luthor
25. Theron/Eva and Lana
26. Shan kids w/ Theron/Eva; sequelish to #7
27. Theron/Eva w/ the smug crew
28. Jace Malcom, w/ Theron/Eva; sequel to #10
29. Bruce, Diana, Clark
30. Carth w/ F!Revan and the crew
31. KOTOR/SWTOR crossover, cameo Dr. Oggurobb
After the events of “Blood at the Wheel,” Jack has repeated nightmares of Phryne dying in horrifying ways. He takes increasingly poor care of himself, until he collapses during a case...
Somewhat canon-divergent after "The Blood of Juana the Mad."
Jack Robinson decided to give up Phryne Fisher after the Haynes case. Some things cannot be undone. Is he ready to live with what comes with this decision?
⚠️ AUTHOR ON OUT OF RETIREMENT IRL AND BACK INTO THE WORLD OF ADULTS.
🚨 follow @lifeofourtail on instagram for daily doses of pure love—good salve for when after reading sad, heavy, overwhelming chapters. Trust me, you’ll feel better!
Worried about Phryne and Jack's relationship, Mac calls him in to provide him with some evidence that might help.
Update: Mac woke me up late night announcing she forgot to mention something.
Phryne and Jack are estranged following the events of Blood at the Wheel, but he can't keep her out of his dreams...
Written as a companion peace to With Such a Wistful Eye for the May Quote Fic challenge for the prompt:
"We should meet in another life. We should meet in the air, you and I."
- Part 1 of The Devil's Own Brigade
If someone had suggested to him this morning that tonight he would find himself sitting on the couch in his parlor, tie loosened, with a fire burning low in the fireplace and one arm draped around the neck of the Honorable Miss Phryne Fisher, he would never had believed it… yet here they were.
A continuation of what could have happened after the events of Blood at the Wheel, if only Jack and Phryne were honest about how they really feel about each other.
- Part 2 of After Blood at the Wheel
Fandoms: Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
10 Mar 2017
He’d never intended to fall in love with her, and he believed that she must surely love him too, but to continue to love her, day in and day out, fearing the sound of the phone ringing… the dread of hearing the news of her death… once in this lifetime had been once too many. He couldn’t bear it.
What could have happened after the events of Blood at the Wheel, if only Jack and Phryne were honest about how they really feel about each other.
- Part 1 of After Blood at the Wheel