3 Works in Peter Hale/Klaus Mikaelson/Stiles Stilinski
Fandoms: Teen Wolf (TV), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms, The Originals (TV), Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Bleach, Labyrinth (1986), Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling, His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman
23 Aug 2019
This is a group of smaller works between 400-700 words, spanning each fandom I write for (and some I just want to play in a little). They cover the entire alphabet (each letter has at least two entries), and will be posted whenever I feel like it.
53. Ichigo dies an old, old man. It’s fine; he’s long past ready to get on with things. (Bleach only)
54. Danger is coming, but no one wants to hear Stiles’s warnings. (TW only)
55. Maybe going to stay with his Uncle Nick hadn’t been Stiles’s best idea. (TW/MCU cross)
56. Stiles knew it was a terrible idea to come home during his vacation. (TW/Originals cross)
57: Death may not have much of a plan, but she does have favorite people. (TW/MCU/Originals cross)
58: Kyouraku Shunsui hates time travel. (Bleach only)
59: Somebody's got their eye on Stiles. (TW/Originals cross)
60: Bucky knows that Tony is alive, no matter what Steve says. (MCU only)
61: Katherine isn't allowed to kill Derek, but that doesn't mean she can't have some fun. (TW/TVD cross)
*For those of you who are only interested in a particular fandom, I have added a quick reference guide to the beginning notes*
8/23/19: Added chapters 57-61
It’s a well-known fact that vampires and werewolves don’t get along. It’s also known that neither group particularly likes humans. There are always exceptions, though.
- Part 6 of Stiles & Mikaelsons
07 Feb 2017
Stiles and Lydia come home after a long time away, adopt some werewolves, and save the town.
There is also stalking, threatening, murder accusations, vampires, fairies, werewolfing, un-werewolfing, research, revelations, and magic, though not necessarily in that order.