18 Works in Noh/Phun (Love Sick the Series)

Listing Works

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Just like any high school sweethearts, people grow up and change. Life throws hurdles and challenges at them, it is a challenge put up against their love. Phun and Noh, lovers who fought to be together while going through the most sensitive times of their lives. This is the next chapter of their lives, whether they go through it together or not is up to destiny. Read to find out whether these lovers will make it through college and adulthood together or call it quits.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,617
    Chapters:
    3/?
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    19
  2. Tags
    Summary

    Sunrise Women's University

    A university made only for women.
    Nothing extraordinary about it, just lots of girls living, eating, bathing, studying and sleeping together... Not a big deal, is it?

    1 - Ming & KitKat (MingKit)
    2 - Krist & Singtuan (KristSing)
    3 - Offy & Gun (OffGun)
    4 - Milli & Frank (MillPhukong/DrakeFrank)
    5 - Kaomi & Upair (KaoUp)
    6 - Pond & Phuwin (PondPhuwin)
    7 - Yin & Warm (YinWar)
    8 - Tay & Newe (TayNew)
     

    Spoiler: Each chapter is a one-shot (but maybe not sometimes)

    Take a look at the tags :)
    If a couple you like isn't here, there's a 10% chance that I forgot to put them here and a 90% chance that I don,t follow that couple's work.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    15,435
    Chapters:
    8/?
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    23
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    2157
  3. Tags
    Summary

    Phun and Noh split over a year ago; Phun is in the states now, continuing his education abroad. For the most part, Noh is good, but sometimes it's hard. Working as a guitarist for hire and playing in a band with Tharn, Win and Team helps him stay pretty busy most of the time. Everything is fine until Noh happens to meet a new man with a familiar face that turns his world upside down again. How will he survive this?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    20,050
    Chapters:
    6/?
    Comments:
    5
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    150
  4. Tags
    Summary

    Two has been dating Un for almost two, wonderful, breath-taking years. He wouldn’t take any of it back. Even though it hasn’t been that long, he can see the both of them spending the rest of their lives together. Until Two’s high school boyfriend Noh comes back in his life and brings back all of his buried feelings.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    38,984
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Comments:
    30
    Kudos:
    63
    Bookmarks:
    9
    Hits:
    1075
  5. Tags
    Summary

    Ae feels empty...
    Pete is bored...
    Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called life...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    96,745
    Chapters:
    51/?
    Comments:
    90
    Kudos:
    230
    Bookmarks:
    27
    Hits:
    4741
  6. Tags
    Summary

    classic birthday surprise shenanigans

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,546
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    32
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    329
  7. Tags
    Summary

    The love that was his had been with him from the start. Even before they had a feeling to define it, or the words to describe it. It was there.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,299
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    18
    Hits:
    258
  8. Tags
    Summary

    I decided to give those drabbles inspired by various BL shows and movies their own collection. Ratings in each chapter summary. Quite a bit of Ae x Pete, but really, a wide assortment of more or less well-known ships.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,178
    Chapters:
    33/?
    Collections:
    2
    Comments:
    98
    Kudos:
    598
    Bookmarks:
    27
    Hits:
    13688
  9. Tags
    Summary

    in which phun and noh hang out at a bar with noh's friends, and phun maybe gets a little jealous and insecure.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,606
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    14
    Kudos:
    100
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    1110
  10. Tags
    Summary

    phun is busy again. noh understands. it sucks, but he understands. he doesn't expect phun to actually show up.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,414
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    12
    Kudos:
    84
    Bookmarks:
    6
    Hits:
    998
  11. Tags
    Summary

    There are 100 ways to leave a lover;
    I'm the only one that you need.
    - 100 Ways, Jackson Wang

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    21
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    2
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    70
    Bookmarks:
    10
    Hits:
    2152
  12. Tags
    Summary

    An annual university expo is hosted, and our favourite students take part to convince everyone their university is the best. But boy trouble is serious business, and everyone seems to be experiencing it. In the midst of the not really friendly competion, our boys will have to help each other out if they want to save their respective relationships; and our favourite girls are right there to help them pull their heads out of their butts (think Sammy, Yihwa and more!)

    Aka the Thai bl drama crossover you didn't know you needed but you do!! (so read it lol) Or as I titled it in my documents, The Epiccest Mushiest Thai Crossover EVER.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,684
    Chapters:
    2/?
    Comments:
    20
    Kudos:
    146
    Bookmarks:
    28
    Hits:
    3009
  13. Tags
    Summary

    All Pete wanted to do was go to the damn soccer game—not get into a heated argument with Earn. Toss a snarky Phun and a semi-clueless Noh into the mix, sprinkle a generous helping of conflicting feelings, and suddenly poor Pete is kissing the game (and his freedom) goodbye.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,364
    Chapters:
    2/3
    Comments:
    22
    Kudos:
    112
    Bookmarks:
    11
    Hits:
    2463
  14. Tags
    Summary

    This work is also known as 'Yes and No' 'Push or Go' and 'the one were Earn is hopeless and Pete talks sexy'

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,684
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Kudos:
    131
    Bookmarks:
    8
    Hits:
    2774
  15. Tags
    Summary

    作为一个Beta,Peet十六年以来的生活都是风平浪静。唯一的不寻常就是他能闻到Earn明显带有侵略性的信息素。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    7,729
    Chapters:
    4/9
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    19
    Hits:
    947
  16. Tags
    Summary

    Its 3:30 and Phun is breathing heavily against Noh’s neck. The sweat is beginning to cool against their skin and Noh’s heart is still racing.

    This is a companion piece to my first one shot 'Never be Alone' but the two don't need to be read together.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    806
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    373
    Bookmarks:
    21
    Hits:
    4585
  17. Tags
    Summary

    Take a piece of my heart, and make it your own
    So when we’re apart, you’ll never be alone - Shawn Mendes

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,044
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    221
    Bookmarks:
    14
    Hits:
    2471
  18. Tags
    Summary

    The thing is, Pete isn’t just attracted to Earn. It would have been way easier for him if that'd been the case, but it's so much more than that.

    He has eyes of course, and he knows that Earn doesn’t have a cultish fan following in the convent and amongst the Angels in Friday College solely because of his affable personality – Pete has watched Earn grow up over the years, from a scrawny little freshman with a terrible bowl-cut and a head that seemed comically big on his small frame to an unfairly attractive third year with broad shoulders and biceps that strain against the sleeves of his uniform whenever he stretches.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    37,439
    Chapters:
    12/12
    Comments:
    229
    Kudos:
    451
    Bookmarks:
    66
    Hits:
    12857

Filters

Filter results:
Submit

Include

?
Include Ratings
Include Warnings
Include Categories
Include Fandoms
Include Characters
Include Relationships
Include Additional Tags

Exclude

?
Exclude Ratings
Exclude Warnings
Exclude Categories
Exclude Fandoms
Exclude Characters
Exclude Relationships
Exclude Additional Tags

More Options

Crossovers
Completion Status
Word Count
Date Updated
Submit

Clear Filters