1 - 20 of 22 Works in Kurusu Akira & Phantom Thieves of Hearts

Pages Navigation

Listing Works

  1. Tags
    Summary

    He was accused of a crime he didn't commit and now he was stuck in Tokyo for a year. Nothing is ever easy in his life though but he's not going to stand aside while the adults ruin the lives of his classmates. He'd become the Joker if it meant keeping his ever growing group of friends safe. With Arsene at his side who would be there to stand in his way of keeping them safe?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,679
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Kudos:
    5
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    53
  2. Tags
    Summary

    It starts with a text message and the collective realisation that perhaps all is not right with the world.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,511
    Chapters:
    2/?
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    34
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    348
  3. Tags
    Summary

    Spoilers for those who haven't reached the sixth palace yet. What if Akechi had a much bigger role than what he was given?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,287
    Chapters:
    8/?
    Comments:
    18
    Kudos:
    60
    Bookmarks:
    10
    Hits:
    1888
  4. Tags
    Summary

    Akira's friends behave strangely, but he's so starved for human interaction that he doesn't mind.

    Or so he tells himself.

    (Or,

    Kurusu Akira dies. The Phantom Thieves don't accept that.)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,155
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Comments:
    22
    Kudos:
    97
    Bookmarks:
    25
    Hits:
    785
  5. Tags
    Summary

    In the world, every single person has a personal guide of some sort. A robot if you must. But, at least every year, of those droids will fail at meeting their master's expectations or needs and will be turned to dust if their master is not pleased.

    A droid is created by a person's desires and needs, if the machine excels in its expectations, it will have a 12% chance of staying alive — and in rare cases become human — however, if the droid is one of those 88%, and if they did their job correctly and their master's needs are finished, it will slowly start to disappear.

    Some droids have special names. Some earn their names, others are given their names by their masters, and sometimes they already had names depending on what their needed for.

    Joker is one of those droids. Expected to excel in his master's expectations and needs, expected to be someone's lapdog, someone's toy that they can use whenever they want and disappear afterwards.

    But, Joker turned out to be a Phantom. A droid that somehow malfunctioned, something that only appears every few centuries.

    Something that was meant to be forgotten.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    854
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    114
  6. Tags
    Summary

    Akechi joins the Phantom Thieves. Naturally, everyone sans the leader is Not Pleased.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    604
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    12
    Kudos:
    80
    Bookmarks:
    6
    Hits:
    650
  7. Tags
    Summary

    8/10. The pressure to deal with Medjed and waiting for Futaba to recover is weighing down heavily on Akira's shoulders. Meanwhile at the same time, Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke and Makoto plan a special event for a special day: Akira's birthday.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,767
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    11
    Kudos:
    40
    Bookmarks:
    8
    Hits:
    597
  8. Tags
    Summary

    Akira gets a ‘girlfriend’ and the Thieves try to Deal.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,214
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    27
    Kudos:
    155
    Bookmarks:
    17
    Hits:
    1196
  9. Tags
    Summary

    Being a Phantom Thief came with its own unique set of risks. And while all of them had accepted it, they did everything in their power to make sure they came out on the other side.

    Akira just wished that it hadn’t turned out so lonely.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,630
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    35
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    338
  10. Tags
    Summary

    Depois da queda do Palácio de Niijima, os Phantom Thieves questionam sobre os motivos de Akechi, e onde estaria a lealdade do detetive. Seria ele um aliado em potencial ou simplesmente um mercenário seguindo seus próprios interesses?

    (After the colapse of Niijima's Palace, the Phantom Thieves mull over Akechi's purposes, and where his loyalty lies. Could he be a potential ally or just a mercenary pursuing his own interests?)

    Series
    Language:
    Português brasileiro
    Words:
    1,665
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    65
  11. Tags
    Summary

    Todas as evidências -- reminiscência -- apontam para uma única conclusão, premonição: um pressentimento sinistro. Aliados relutantes, inimigos hesitantes, amigos distantes... tudo ficou realmente confuso depois da queda do Palácio de Niijima.

    (All evidence -- recollection -- points to a single conclusion, a premonition: sinister foreboding. Reluctant allies, hesitant enemies, distant friends ... everything was really confusing after the colapse of Niijima's Palace)

    Series
    Language:
    Português brasileiro
    Words:
    27,527
    Chapters:
    12/12
    Comments:
    23
    Kudos:
    4
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    389
  12. Tags
    Summary

    Really, Ren never asked for this. He never asked for the HP bars, the name labels, and any other features that indicated he was in some messed up RPG game to suddenly burst into the existence of his life.

    He was supposed to serve his probation without any complications.

    He really, really never wanted any of this.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,316
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Comments:
    14
    Kudos:
    116
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    605
  13. Tags
    Summary

    Thieving is hard. Keeping it secret is harder.

    Welp, time to make a chatroom for everyone who knows.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,182
    Chapters:
    7/?
    Comments:
    22
    Kudos:
    257
    Bookmarks:
    33
    Hits:
    4519
  14. Tags
    Summary

    Under that cool coat, Joker wears a nice dress.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,970
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    16
    Kudos:
    150
    Bookmarks:
    31
    Hits:
    1135
  15. Tags
    Summary

    In a world where people can give their hearts, the manifestation of their emotions, to others, Akira doesn’t expect to receive any during his year in Tokyo for his probation, let alone gather quite the collection.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,554
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    15
    Kudos:
    99
    Bookmarks:
    20
    Hits:
    665
  16. Tags
    Summary

    He was the leader of the Phantom Thieves. He was Joker, the ace up their team's sleeve, and he had what felt like all of the eyes in Tokyo directly on him. If he could stay cool and clear headed with all of that weighing him down, than any crush shouldn't so much as phase him. He should be able to be way more suave about this.

    But when Yusuke came into the picture, cool collection was a thing of the past and 'suave' was a laughably distant dream.

    Growing up and growing together, all over the course of a year.

    |Tumblr|

    |Twitter|

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    22,486
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    11
    Kudos:
    128
    Bookmarks:
    32
    Hits:
    1585
  17. Tags
    Summary

    It was only supposed to disappear when no one's around.
    It was only suppose to vanish when he's alone.
    It was suppose to be his shield.
    His wall.
    And yet its no more.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    21,872
    Chapters:
    13/?
    Comments:
    71
    Kudos:
    303
    Bookmarks:
    35
    Hits:
    7728
  18. Tags
    Summary

    In which the group explores the blank slate known as Akira.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,279
    Chapters:
    6/?
    Comments:
    33
    Kudos:
    257
    Bookmarks:
    23
    Hits:
    4000
  19. Tags
    Summary

    "Akira stared at the mirror one morning, tugging at the band around his neck.

     

    It’s a fine piece; it’s silky, a startling mirage blue hue with white, intricate patterns dancing along. It’s like a second skin to him — it’s firm and strong, but it almost feels like nothing is there, which amazes the child. He fingers it, feeling the smooth fabric under his skin, admiring it. It’s… beautiful. It’s probably worth a fortune, but it’s priceless to Akira."

    AU In which you find your soulmate through a band around your neck by matching. Canon compliant but with this added twist into it. Not as wonderful as it seems.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,507
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    15
    Kudos:
    167
    Bookmarks:
    24
    Hits:
    1381
  20. Tags
    Summary

    Sometimes, just sometimes, Akira thinks of Yusuke.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,919
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    87
    Bookmarks:
    9
    Hits:
    907

Filters

Filter results:
Submit

Include

?
Include Ratings
Include Warnings
Include Categories
Include Fandoms
Include Characters
Include Relationships
Include Additional Tags

Exclude

?
Exclude Ratings
Exclude Warnings
Exclude Categories
Exclude Fandoms
Exclude Characters
Exclude Relationships
Exclude Additional Tags

More Options

Crossovers
Completion Status
Word Count
Date Updated
Submit

Pages Navigation