Kitsune Midoriya Izuku
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
28 Mar 2019
Inside of a world where from the beginning of history of the humans creatures, 80% of the population has superpowers called quirks, while the rest of the 20% are supernatural creatures.
And oh, you're wondering the rules of this universe aren't you? Well, this universe setup will bring unknown consequences to the world.
(Just read the tags, I'm serious. Also just so you all know, there are absolutely no ships in MY fanfics.)
29 Oct 2019
UA is throwing a Halloween party for its students after a couple fairly rough of months (mainly applies to Class 1-A, though in an attempt to not be biased, the whole school gets a party). Naturally, a good portion of the Class 1-A is excited about the prospect of getting to dress up or design their costumes.
In Izuku's case, his costume has already been thought out. All he needs to do is try it on, go to the party and enjoy! The only problem is that his costume doesn't just attract the attention of his own pack. Another alpha from a different class also can't help himself. He doesn't just want to look though, he also wants to touch.
The rest of Class 1-A...may or may not have a small problem with this.
- Part 2 of Deku-Centric: Omegaverse