Joffrey is a shit
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
Fandoms: Undertale (Video Game), Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Warriors - Erin Hunter, Katekyou Hitman Reborn!, Young Justice (Cartoon), Game of Thrones (TV), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Fairy Tail, Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Iron Man (Movies), Captain America (Movies), Black Panther (2018), Naruto
18 Feb 2019
Just story ideas that I've come up with, some I might write on a later date, but all ideas are adoptable if you want to continue the story, or even base a different story on the ideas within.
1. A Heart of Kindness (Harry Potter X Undertale)
2. Supernova (Harry Potter X Percy Jackson) (Posted)
3. Burn: Into the Wild (Warriors)
4. Fractured Sky, Wandering Cloud (Harry Potter X Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
5. The Lost Kryptonian (Harry Potter X Young Justice)
6. The Northern Wolf, a Southern Doe (Harry Potter X Game of Thrones)
7. 結晶 (Harry Potter X Fairy Tail) (Posted)
8. I Am Not Nothing (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (Posted)
9. Who Am I to Stand in Your Way (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (Posted)
10. We're Still Here (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (Posted)
11. I Found Myself (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (Posted)
12. I Have Questions (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (Posted)
13. just one last word (one last moment) (Harry Potter X Naruto)
Fandoms: Game of Thrones (TV), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire & Related Fandoms
30 Sep 2018
Sansa Stark is a creature of duty, and as such she has suffered quietly but resolutely in her marriage to Joffrey Baratheon. So when a bet at the colosseum gives Sansa the opportunity to be free of her husband for the summer, she does not protest, and thus joins her sister-in-law at her ancestral home for the season; but not before a chance encounter with one of Margaery's gladiators makes Sansa question how dutiful she can truly be to her husband, when it's a stranger—High Garden's champion, Jon—who ignites within her a passion she's never known.
Once safely tucked away at High Garden, Sansa confesses her unhappiness and apparent inability to bear a child. Margaery and her grandmother suggest that the fault lies with Joffrey, and offer Sansa an alternative: To take one of their gladiators—men celebrated for their virility not only on the battlefield, but in the bedchamber as well—for a lover.
And Margaery knows precisely the champion for the job... and he might be the man worthy of not only Sansa's body, but her heart as well.
This fic is for the Tumblr Jonsa Kink Week event, and will encompass themes from the entire week:dark!jon, adultery, bondage, post battle kink, pregnancy, fuck or die, etc.