This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
Fandoms: Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003) - All Media Types, Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types, Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, Star Wars: Rise of Empire Era - All Media Types, Star Wars: Rebels
09 Aug 2018
Quinlan had escaped Ilum with his life, with the aid of an old friend and an old enemy. They headed to a rendezvous with new allies.
It was a time to remind himself of who he was, and what he wasn't.
Fandoms: Star Wars - All Media Types, Star Wars Legends - All Media Types, Star Wars Original Trilogy, Star Wars Prequel Trilogy
17 Aug 2019
What we pass down is not always picked up by those who come after us.
In some cases, this makes them better than we were.
In some cases, they are worse.
- Part 11 of The Desert Storm
Fandoms: Star Wars - All Media Types, Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types, Star Wars Legends: Secrets of the Jedi - Jude Watson, Star Wars Legends: Jedi Apprentice Series - Jude Watson & Dave Wolverton, Star Wars Legends: Jedi Quest Series - Jude Watson
23 Aug 2020
These are a collection of short stories and stolen moments shared between Obi-Wan and the person who knows him better than anyone else.
(Complete and utter SiriWan smut/fluff and I make no apologies for it! - no real plot, just a collection of stories)
5. It’s important to save water while on a star ship, but nosey ex-Padawans always seem to ruin the moment
6. Obi-Wan and Siri watch the sunrise together
7. Siri is sent undercover as a burlesque performer in order to rescue Obi-Wan from Separatist Leaders
8. Siri struggles to put a difficult mission behind her, Obi-Wan is there for her.
9. Siri has to “rescue” Obi-Wan and Garen in the middle of the night after they sneak out for some late night drunken fun.
10. The day after their breakup Obi-Wan and Siri have to perform a scene together for their Galactic Literature class
11. Bail Organa holds a lavish party to try and help entice a young tech genius into giving a foolproof codebreaker to the Republic, but the evening proves to be so much more. Dancing and feelings ensue.
Fate has a funny way of filling out the roles to be played.
- Part 19 of The Desert Storm