Female Bilbo Baggins/Kili - Freeform
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
Baby Story Ideas That Will All Hopefully Grow Up One Day and be Full Fledged Productive Stories and not Bring Shame to their Ancestors by ISeeFire
Fandoms: The Hobbit - All Media Types, The Hobbit (Jackson Movies), The Hobbit - J. R. R. Tolkien, Stargate SG-1, Marvel, X-Men - All Media Types, X-Men (Comicverse), The Sentinel, Star Wars - All Media Types
15 Mar 2016
Drabbles that pop into my head and demand to be written.
1. Sentinel/Guide with male Bilbo - platonic relationship
2. DragonFemBilba - FemBilbo/Thorin
3. Rescue From Slavery - Half Dwarven Bilbo, Half Brother to Thorin - familial relationship
4. Parallel Universe - friendship
5. Arranged Marriage (currently being written as a Modern AU entitled "Little Swan Lost") - FemBilba/Thorin
6. Stargate SG-1/Hobbit Crossover - undecided on relationships
7. Dragonriders of Pern style Crossover (currently being written as FemBilba/Fili story entitled "Of Dwobbits, Dragons and Dwarves")
8. Superhero/X-Men Style Crossover - FemBilba/Thorin
9. Superhero/X-Men Style Crossover Remix - FemBilba/Fili
10. Pirate/Mermaid Crossover - FemBilba/Fili
11. Star Wars Crossover - FemBilba/Kili
Nori finds a baby hobbit during the Fell Winter. What happens when she becomes attached?
Dwalin wishes he could take care of everyone. Maybe he only needs to worry about protecting two?
Formally titled “Daughter of Thief and Guard”
- Part 1 of Daughter of Thief and Guard
As Ro and Fíli and Kíli grow up in the mountains of Ered Luin, their dynamics shift and change.
Sometimes it would be nice if things could just stay the same.
- Part 2 of Daughter of Thief and Guard