3 Works in Demon Mollymauk Tealeaf
* a demon who can’t remember why he’s on Earth has no inclination of bringing about its end;
* the angel who found him under a bridge has got no idea how deal with any of this;
* an Antichrist is left on the doorstep of a local artist and oddball, who promptly informs her roommate that they will be keeping this adorable baby;
* it takes a village to raise a child;
* the world probably does not end.
Or in other words, the Good Omens AU where Molly and Yasha are the demon and angel dragging their feet on the whole apocalypse thing, and the rest of the M9 are unknowingly caring for the child intended to kick it off. Friendship, shenanigans, almost certainly footnotes. Also probable Beaujester later on.
Demon summoning, even for witches, is a careful, intentional process. It needs the right ingredients, the right sigils, and the right intent. It doesn’t happen by accident. It especially doesn’t happen by accident when you’re Caleb Widogast, who never does anything without double-checking every spell component first.
Except, of course, the time that it does.
If you needed a favor done for a physical form, there was really only one place you could go to get it. That said, Molly may have gotten itself in a little deep.
If there’s one thing Mollymauk Tealeaf isn't, though, it's a quitter.
- Part 2 of Cut Cord