Cassian is Awesome
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
Trapped, injured and determined to succeed, Cassian's choices are limited. He can do nothing and die for sure, or he can try something crazy and only maybe die. Neither option really appeals to him, but with the Alliance counting on him, is there really a choice? The answer is no.
There's a 92% chance of death, the droid informs him. The 8% chance of friendship remains unspoken.
Prequel to Rogue One and "Don't Leave Me Now." Can be read as a stand alone. How Cassian and K-2SO first met.
- Part 1 of No One Left Behind
14 Jan 2018
The Empire still looms over their heads, but Jyn can't help thinking that she can't really remember a time when she felt happier. Friends surround her, mission after mission with the Rebellion is successful, and she and Cassian are both lowering their walls to let each other in.
But then things take a turn for the worse. A mission goes poorly, an Alliance base gets destroyed, and then the unthinkable happens: Cassian doesn't make the check in time during a mission. Jyn knows there's only one reason he'd miss a check in and it fills her with dread. He's M.I.A., but when Rogue One proposes a mission to go after him, the Council orders them to stand down... as if that's going to stop them.
- Part 3 of No One Left Behind
Jizabel does not feel like Christmas, Cassian tries everything to change that.