This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
ghosts by oonaseckar
Fandoms: X-Men: First Class (2011) - Fandom, X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) - Fandom, X-Men (Movies), X-Men (Movieverse), The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Captain America (Movies), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types
15 Sep 2019
'There was someone across the street who looked like Charles.'
Charles is dead. Isn't he? Erik has had two years to get used to it. Any version of Charles he could meet now would just be a vengeful shade.
Well, he might be right about that.
Bookmarks which have used it as a tag:
Notting Hill AU, written for the i_k prompt, "I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." Arthur owns a quirky hipster science bookstore. Eames is a world-famous mega-celebrity.
Clearly this calls for a meet-cute.
- Part 11 of Author's faves
Bookmarked by jabez_dawes (polly_oliver)
04 Jul 2015
note to self:
(trying not to spoil anything)
- had more than one panic attack during the bit where Arthur fucks up and tries to fix things
- which was probably not helped by taking a break and not getting closure
- but I mean I had to like, eat, and do things, and sleep, and stuff, RL getting in the way again, as it always does :P
- REGARDLESS OF THAT IT WAS WORTH IT
- Buckminster Fuller
- "no i think we're starting a better one" <3u<3
- film nights
- science bookstore
- BBC specials
- Jennifer Aniston's therapist
- getting drunk on New Year's
- Switch on the Night by Ray Bradbury
- architecture/design nerdery
- bobsledding tycoons (?????)
- "i guess i'm here to call you trim tab"
- backwards rivers, forwards rivers
- PHILIPPA THE WIZARD PRINCESS
- WHO GETS
KIDNAPPEDBORROWED BY ZOE SALDANA
- AND CHARMS THE PANTS OFF OF EVERYONE
- an excitable guy named Dave, with bushy hair
- "i dumped someone!"
- okay, just, everything
- reread it sometime
- although be careful with yourself re anxiety in that one section
- but overall v healing honestly
- also it's long
- but it's worth rereading!
- so do that sometime
- (PS THE SEX OH MY GOD)
- (SERIOUSLY OH MY GOD)