15 May 2019
When Dabi appears at the lawn of UA, quirkless and drugged high as a kite without memories of how he even got there, the staff of UA decides to adopt him into their staff as an underpaid babysitter.
Cue realizations written entirely in dubious grammar and sketchy English:
- Dabi: stuck in the same building as his younger brother whose social skills are on par with a wet carpet
- Shouto: who takes a hot second to consider how Dabi appears to know too much about his home's environment and daddy issues for him to be a mere stalker
- Bakugou: wants to shove a spoon down Dabi's esophagus
- Aizawa: unceremoniously + reluctantly adopts another kid
- Shigaraki: ready to drag a magnet across Dabi's face in his sleep if he keeps on disappearing
or: Dabi, forced to be an over-glorified janitor of Class of 1-A (bc Bakugou: their friendly-neighborhood furniture thrower) and roommates with Aizawa, (oh my god, they were roommates) has a real chance to reevaluate his self-worth and what he really wants his life to amount to.
(dabi and camie as a duo radiate intense chaotic evil. this has been a PSA)
13 May 2019
The more they squabbled like little children, the less she was inclined to believe they were century-old vampires.
In which Momo works as a coroner, discovers two not-so-dead men in the morgue and somehow ends up letting them stay at her apartment for the time being.
[Modern/Vampire!AU; plat. BakuTodoMomo; rom. TodoMomo]
Cross-posted from my FF.net
09 May 2019
Shouto finds himself lost in the starry eyes of a mini-version of Momo, and wonders where exactly he fits now, after seven years of radio silence. Time waits for no one, but Shouto still hangs onto the hope he may be able to find a place in her heart.
Or the Todomomo Parent!AU no one asked for, with a healthy dash of angst but mostly love, family, friendship, guilt and second chances. Buckle up folks, it's gonna be a wild ride!